Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

New Members :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Members :)

Post by debo4life on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

When you first join our academy you should always post here to tell us a little about yourself. Like your favorite decks things you like to do etc. 

See ya

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends"

debo4life
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 63
Location Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: New Members :)

Post by Meowmasterish on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi, I am the master of Meows. I don't really have a deck that I mostly use, I usually just think up concepts and then test them, but then to get my rating higher, I'll use Qliphorts or other OP archetypes. My DN name is still Meowmasterish.
Meowmasterish

Posts Posts : 2
Location Location : Your worst nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Helow

Post by HevenLord123 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Helow Evry one i'm hevenlord and same nick is in my DN i'm new to this web plaing with yu-gi-oh Smile My my Favorite decks are Dragon decks  Fusion decks And Cristal Deck. I'm using them all Smile and i canda god at deck bilding but i'm not the best Very Happy If u want to Duel me pm me here or in DN i be hapy to take u ON!!!!
HevenLord123

Posts Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: New Members :)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top