Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
the tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
the tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

the tale of a lost dragon

+9
Random-X-King
Icaros
DarkHeavens
ghost_45lol
pawprint891
Monokuma
[finalpain]Alpha
jaylan999
niquon715
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

the tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Empty the tale of a lost dragon

Post by niquon715 Fri May 23, 2014 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the tale of a lost dragon - Page 5 Empty Re: the tale of a lost dragon

Post by zanicthewolf Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:45 am

"I'll go first." Zanic said drawing his first hand. "I summon Shiva Warrior Taro, set three cards face down and I end my turn." /Now let's see what you're made of/ he thought.
zanicthewolf
zanicthewolf

Posts Posts : 15
Location Location : New York City

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:46 pm

*yawn* "He may not br able to be destroyed but that doesnt protect from damage." Allure of darkness. Banishes Dark Hunter. Kat had an evil grin. "I guess this duel will be over sooner than i thought Wolfie." Summon Armaggeddon Knight. Sends Mystic tomato to grave. Afterwards plays Dark Grepher by discarding Dark Creator. Sets 1 card face down. Discards another Grepher and sends Plaguespreader Zombie to grave. Special summon Spreader by returning the only card in Kat's hand to the deck. Synchros forPowered Inzektron, not trusting your backrow. "You like my Monster? Whether you do or dont its not stopping my attack." Grepher and Inzektron attacks Shiva. (possible total dqmage 2300) Kat waited for any type of response
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Random-X-King Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:11 pm

NEO  crosses a crowd he comes threw the crowd pushing everyone out of his way to find in the middle of the crowd a duel was taking place he watched waiting for something intresting to happen
Random-X-King
Random-X-King

Posts Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:16 pm

"Ugh, this guy..." Kat said. "You gonna do something? I am tired and i havent slept in a while. Do us both a favor and admit defeat there is NO WAY you can beat me." Kat said with a yawn. "Taro wont protect you forever Wolfie. In 1 turn you will lose."
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by zanicthewolf Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Activate book of moon
zanicthewolf
zanicthewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:33 pm

(no one-liners)
"Ugh. I dont like that card" Flipping Inzektron face down. (damage 1000) "I guess i end." Kat said with an annoyed look on her face.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:31 pm

hiei has been sifting through all the strange events lately, crazy cults, wierd scientist, and legends of lost dragons. i've been drifting through erhon for a while with no purpose the people dont care about me and i know ill be forgotten soon but before i go im eating a dragon.
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zanicthewolf Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:46 am

"Alright that's it." Summons pitch black war wolf. Equips it with Axe of despair. "Now your Grepher dies." Zanic attacked Grepher.  Total damage 800.
zanicthewolf
zanicthewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:58 pm

"Time for me to end this. You dont know how to play correctly. You want power of beasts? Let me show you the power of a god!"  Special summons rainbow dark dragon. Banishes everyone for a total gain of 4000. Special summon god of death Shinigami. Baniah himself to destroy your backrow. Rainbow dark attacks shiba for game.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 pm

John walks into the duel and places the exodia set on his duel disk blinding everyone around the duel and the duelists so he can steal their decks and run.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:17 pm

"Whatever. I'll deal with my deck later. I'm tired." Kat lay down on the bench and said once more. "DO NOT WAKE ME UP" with that she fell asleep
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 pm

lately ive been on a journey seaching for something ive always wanted so i havent had much time to duel or be caught up in these people problems. hiei knew he was getting close to what he wanted when leaders of the cult started targeting him to for fights he took them out easily but he still wanted to remain in the shadows

his journey has taken him to some of the shady parts of erhon but it was worth it if he could find what was lost for so long because he knew it could change his life
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 pm

bump
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:19 pm

name: niall/gear orichal of infinite knowladge 
height: 5,5
good or evil: good
bio: a young boy who went climbing down a cavern when he was young and found the gear city and with that the knowladge
deck:ancient gear 
key card: ultimate golem
items: a long cloak with a short red shirt with golden gauntlets and black shorts with short golden hair and mossy green eyes
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBoy98 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Name: Emil
height: 5.6
good or evil: Good
bio:A friend of niall, he doesn't have a family nor home and has been dueling by himself for 5 years he used to had no friends till he met niall.
Deck: BlackWing
key card: The Black wing of sorrow.
items: White t-shirt, Black Jacket , black pants, Black shoes, spiky black hair , and black eyes.
InfernoBoy98
InfernoBoy98
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 102
Location Location : Baltiore,Maryland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5