Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The a lost city in the mist Voting_barThe a lost city in the mist Voting_barThe a lost city in the mist Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The a lost city in the mist Voting_barThe a lost city in the mist Voting_barThe a lost city in the mist Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The a lost city in the mist

4 posters

Go down

The a lost city in the mist Empty The a lost city in the mist

Post by pawprint891 Mon May 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Create your character(view"the tale of a lost dragon" for format)
Then begin the story.

Name: Thein
Height:5'4''
good or evil:neutral
Bio:A nice boy until he accidentally angered a witch who cursed him to wander forever, so he never dies wandering infinitely.
deck: Ghostrick
Key card:Ghostrick mansion
Items:staff that breaks into section with chains connecting them, clothes, duel disk, deck.
please note that this is a traditional format world
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

The a lost city in the mist Empty Re: The a lost city in the mist

Post by Monokuma Mon May 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Name:Fallen Frank
Height:6.2
Affinity:Evil (corruption and Despair)
Bio:After of the events of lost dragon Frank saw no reason for humanity to continue to exist he now seeks out to destroy it
Deck:Dark Destiny Force
Key card:Dark Destiny Force: Despair 
Items: Worn out hooded cloak and Skull mask (eyes are not visible),Gauntlets in each hand,leather boots
Etc.Always wears hood and mask
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 101
Location Location : California

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Tue May 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Name:pan
Height:6.0
Affinity:good
bio:lived in a single parent until his mom recently died now hes on a journey to find a father he never met
Deck:Poseidon's gift
Key card:father-son kamehameha wave
Itemgoal is to find his father there are some rumors of a lost city so he seaches for this city to find answers
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Random-X-King Wed May 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Name:NEO
Height:6'1
Good or Evil:EVIL
Bio : after constant neglect from his parents NEO turned to duel monster's for comfort he soon found out he was very good at it he later ran away from home to join duel academy he got expelled for constant unexceptable behaviour but still was one of the best duelist they have ever seen and best in his class. after he got expelled he roamed the streets for duelist he could beat secretly trying to find a purpose for living
Deck:zombie
Key Card: beezle/void ogre
Item: pitch black hoodie, skeleton bandana round his face, baggey black shorts, black trainer's with undead logos, red contacts
Random-X-King
Random-X-King

Posts Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Wed May 28, 2014 6:20 pm

start roleplaying, this role play is in intherarcion
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Thu May 29, 2014 12:26 am

In the outskirts of the city of Membra, the city of Duelists a dark force approaches, Frank and his cult of shadow duelist wait for their chance to enter the city,Frank who at once loved humanity turned his back against it. The cult he had founded named The Forgotten,he found out of his ideals and beliefs. Soon they cross the river and into the city but for now across Moonlit river his army gathers strength,training drums beat, for the day of reckoning shall come. Frank found himself scouting one of the rooftops on a stormy night as he looked at the city below him he can see all the lights and attractions that draw out the duelist. "A pity they wont enjoy their games much longer I can see sure of that" Frank was interrupted by someone in the shadows
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Thu May 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Thein steps out of the shadows and said "I'm supposed to find some one named Frank and give hem a message, he uses destiny force is what i heard".
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Thu May 29, 2014 5:00 pm

As Frank saw the boy step out of the shadows he could help but to have a flashback from an earlier time when he was a kid,but frank shook it off as the rain continued to pour in on the rooftop frank look towards the boy and said "speak what is the message, i have no time to waste on children". As he spoke frank could feel eyes upon him (inner thought) "Looks like the kid has friends no matter this world will end"
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Thu May 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Thein says that there is an interesting thing you might want A legendary treasure that only great men have claimed. It is hidden in a lost village that appears once every hundred years. This item creates a shift in power and major events have occurred where legends of it appear this might help you with your quest but be prepared it will appear in three days time, this may help you, John the card collector. Thein then says"I know this villages existence because this would be the 11th time i see it and will not be the last. one last thing is in the message, if this is used to a certain extent it will disappear and you will have to wait until the village appears next. He also bears a warning it is that if I'm angered everyone is doomed.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Thu May 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Frank takes Theins words to heart and leaves the building Frank runs through rooftop to rooftop and makes his way to a nearby alley way once their franks head down some stairs and into a bar. Kang Kafe was the place this wear most of the shady people are located their frank plans his next move on  a table with some of his members their new goal is to find that treasure and use it to end the pain and suffering of the world but discontinuing its exist while speaking to his advisors Frank sees something suspicious in the corner of his eye
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Thu May 29, 2014 7:08 pm

Thein wake into the bar and asks for food, noticing frank get's up whisper's in his ear "someone you don't want to mess with is coming keep your head down and don't say anything. Then a tall man walks in and says I'd like some food a bar fight starts then then both fighters die and the man leaves. Your safe he's NEO, an evil man who likes all destruction and has a habit of torturing then killing his allies once they have out lived use to him. I can help you in your quest because I'm invincible, can't be killed or hurt, nothing damages my body and if angered will exhibit interesting powers, what do you say, deal?
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Fri May 30, 2014 4:45 pm

pan was working in this shady cafe to gain some information about his father since there were no leads he started asking if the rumors about a lost city were true after awhile he got no where until two men with dark clothing walked in he knew one of the men it was frank this man was like a mentor to pan when his mother died so pan decided to ask him if any of the rumors where true but after talking to him for a couple of minute it was obvious that this wasnt the man he once knew
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Fri May 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Thein, asks around and someone points him out. Thein approaches him and asks him if he could help.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Random-X-King Fri May 30, 2014 5:56 pm

NEO was sitting at a table in the bar  having a drink and a smoke thinking to himself what to do he was so bored just waiting for something intresting to happen
Random-X-King
Random-X-King

Posts Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Fri May 30, 2014 8:14 pm

After his deal with Thein and his confrontation with pan frank no longer wanted to be in that location frank called out to his followers and told them to initiate operation Night Terror while the followers ran out of the cafe Frank briefly took out his mask revealing his scarred face three huge cuts on his left side and burns marks on his right side,his eyes where as black as midnight, Frank pupils were bright red ' this what the world did to me, after i tried my very best to help people" as frank was shouting he knocked all stuff off the bar and broke a couple tables. "All i ever wanted was to help people but the world says differently  when the person i cared most about died to save this wretched world ya know what world said. "Nothing the world didnt care and all this pointless wars, it causes more deaths so i will show the world the true meaning of terror"
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down