Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

+10
InfernoBoy98
TheSprinted
jaylan999
Random-X-King
vitthiuga
nikolie97
[finalpain]Alpha
niquon715
pawprint891
DarkHeavens
14 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Empty The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLOT: After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 am

Anyways, come Onyx, lets begin our duel and get this over with :33. Dan activates his duel disk and auto-shuffles his desk. Its time to DUEL!
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:25 am

Ill allow you to go first.

I hear this guy is good, i cannot let my guard down for a second...
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:41 am

"Very well..."

"I activate:Infinite Magic: Infinite Treasure. This card at the lone cost of milling the top 2 cards of my deck to the grave to allow me to draw 2 cards. But I give up special summoning for the turn."

"Next I activate Infinite Magic: Infinite Dissmissel. This card allows me to fetch a "Infinite" monster from my deck. I fetch Infinite Moon Scythe."

**They both remain on the field due to them being a countious spell cards.**

"I summon Moon Sycthe in defense mode." 1800 Def.

"I set 2 cards face down and end my turn."
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:50 am

Meanwhile on the side of the original Blue Spirit's side...

"NOO!!! Argh!! Wait, I got an idea!" says the original Blue Spirit. I activate spellbinding circle on you, orichalcos self!"

*orichalcos self gets bound in the circle* the orichalcos self says,"NOO!! I cant fulfill my destiny!" Argh!!!I activate Mystical Space Typhoon! Bye bye Spellbinding circle! >: D!"

"Too bad! I activate Dark Bribe! It is your spell, that will be going bye bye!" says the original Blue Spirit.

"I also play, Dark hole on both of us, orichalcos!" says the original Blue Spirit.

*Black Hole appears and sucks up both Blue Spirit selfs*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 pm

"Its my turn now *draws* first i activate Comet Interception to fetch a space monster from my deck to my hand, now ill bring Space Realm Guardian to my hand and activate Polymerization to fuse Time Realm Guardian and Space Realm Guardian to create Time-Space Dragon Overlord Pluto in Attack Mode! (Atk: 4500 Def: 2700) Now i will activate Forbidden Dress! If i lower Pluto's attack by 600 he isnt affected by spells or traps until the end phase (Attack: 3900) now ill activate Space Fabric Drill, if i give up my ability to activate traps and spells until my next end phase i can make my Pluto do Piercing Damage Very Happy! Now ill have Pluto attack your Infinite Moon Sycthe
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Lp: 2900

"You've made a mistake when moon sycthe is destroyed it can summon another and destroy the monster that destroyed the prevoius scythe! And its a monster effect so your dress isnt affected! Destroy pluto!!!!"

Moon Sythe: 1800 Def
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:00 pm

" dammit, you may have destroyed pluto but i have many more and your life points are at 2900 so your chances of winning are lower. for now i will end my turn"

Last edited by jaylan999 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:09 pm

*orichalcos self appears* "Now im in control!"
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Hmm......

"I Summon Infinite Archer. With its effect when its summoned I can special another "Infinite" monster from my deck so long as its a tuner. I summon Infinite Knight."

"I now Synch my Archer with my Knight."

Behold a monster that has spelled defeat to many others. The ebondiment of Infinite! Come forth! Infinite King Arthur!!!!

**King Arthur: Attack: 3500**

I actvate his abilty. Once per turn, I can destroy 1 of my Infinite Spell/Trap cards to Special a Infinite monster from my graveyard. I destroy Treasure to special Knight back.

Now I sync my knight with sycthe to summon! Arise!!! Infinite Queen Cammilia!!!!!!

**Queen Cammilia: Attack 2700**

"I activate her effect! By destroying 1 Infinite Spell/Trap card I can force you to not play any effects when I battle with a Infinite Syncro monster."
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 am

Not so fast, i activate Pluto's effect from my grave, if i have 2 or more Time or Space monsters in my grave i can negate a monster effect, sadly ill have to banish him to do so, now i activate Time Realm Guardians Effect, if i control no monsters on the field with no card in my hand i can banish one Space monster, draw 2 cards, and special summon itself to the field in defense mode (Def: 1900) now i activate Space Realm Guardian's effect, when he is banished i can bring a Time or Space card from my deck to my hand.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sprite Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm

hmm i don't know nothing about rp lol and i don't know how that go lol
Mr. Sprite

Posts Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 pm

name: niall
height: 5ft 5 inchs
bio: i dont know what or who i am a stray pup lost from the pack wandering free alone wanting to have a purpose all i know is that i must take the orichacos is seals from its victoms by useing the power of my millenium heart: is a fun decent duelist who likes watching duels more then dueling himself

millenium item: millenium heart
deck: gem knights but a twist
key card:gem knight master diamond

anything else to add: N/A
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:10 am

name: niall 
height: 5ft 5 inchs
good or evil: good
bio:i dont know what or who i am a stray pup lost from the pack wandering free alone wanting to have a purpose  all i know is that i must take the orichalcos is seals from its victoms by useing the power of my millenium heart 

millenium item: millenium heart 
deck: gem knight but a twist
key card: gem knight master diamond

anything else to add: can take the orichalcos from its victoms but in the wrong hands can be used for evil
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:40 pm

*ambushes the duel* "GO! Orichalcos Blades!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *throws the blades at the cards* *picks up blades and holds them* "Try to get past ME again!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Jay reacts quickly to this and deflects the blades with the Millenium Rod , then takes over Blue Spirit's mind to make him walk 5 km away from the duel.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:54 pm

"GACK! What is that force!?" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. "I need to stop this force so I can do my destiny" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:35 pm

*wakes up on the beach* were am i
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:16 pm

*senses niall* "He holds something I want. It's time I get it to do my destiny" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *Disguises self as Shun Kazami from the first season and goes to niall*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:33 pm

*runs through the windows and jumps onto the duel table* you aren't gonna get away this time, I know who you really are! *chases the blue spirit*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

*senses Alex* *starts sprinting and presses a button on watch* *disguises as Alex and keeps sprinting to niall*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:22 pm

*jumps and lands in front of the blue spirit* time to stop you from disguising as people *takes the blue spirits watch*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 pm

*teleports behind Alex and tackles him* *takes watch and teleports to niall* "So I sense that you are POWERFUL, aren't you?" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *holds tazer behind back*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:06 am

who are you get away from me
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:07 am

*struggles but runs very fat*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:08 am

fast*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next