Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

+10
InfernoBoy98
TheSprinted
jaylan999
Random-X-King
vitthiuga
nikolie97
[finalpain]Alpha
niquon715
pawprint891
DarkHeavens
14 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Empty The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLOT: After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Fri May 30, 2014 5:21 pm

The tournament had finally began. Onyx blasted through the rounds with ease and when he finished the Semi Finals he went into the waiting room. He then saw all the screens were located on the other Semi final round in which the game was still going. He was still silent as he watched the screen.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by pawprint891 Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm

John then steps out of the cafe and says "you finished nice and early i normally never see someone finish at a similar time as me."
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sat May 31, 2014 6:43 pm

He stared at the person before him. "... We both won the semi finals so that means we face each other..." He walks out of the waiting room an as he is introduced he walks in the middle and readies his disk. My Millennium necklace tells me I will struggle in this duel.. He thought to himself.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Sat May 31, 2014 7:12 pm

he realized it was a strange kid wearing a millennium puzzle silver asked if he had brought his tour guide the kid didnt respond he walked a little a closer and asked in a firmer tone and thats when the kid did some thing really unexpected
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Sat May 31, 2014 7:19 pm

No need to hide it, that millennium necklace that is because you see we are one in the same. YOu are guided by a necklace I'm guided by a ring. My goal is to obtain the tournament prize, One piece from the exodia set. YOu see you can see the future but you can't gain anything you want.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sat May 31, 2014 7:25 pm

....."I might not be able to get everything I want but I can try. My Necklace will see the past and future and it is yet to show me the outcome of this duel..." His deck auto shuffles. "Lets see how it will turn out shall we?" He draws his first 5 cards. "You may go first."
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Random-X-King Sat May 31, 2014 7:39 pm

NEO randomly appears in a front row seat watching the finales and flicking threw his new deck
Random-X-King
Random-X-King

Posts Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Sat May 31, 2014 9:00 pm

*secretly watches the duel* i wonder if this will be good. *takes a seat and takes out my deck* now, i need to edit my deck *looks through deck and takes out and puts in cards*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:16 am

he teleported he was completely gone with my tour guide and he left no trace i knew i was never getting that card back unless i could find the kid with a millenium puzzle. i headed back to town thinking i could just sleep it off but when i got back home...
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 pm

John draws and activates trade-ind discarding 1 blue-eyes white dragon to dew to cards. Then john activates silver eye's cry to special summon the blue eyes, the he normals flamvell guard and summons Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon. then John ends.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 pm

.....A powerful beast in his first turn... 
"I draw..."
"I summon this card, Infinite Moon Scythe in Defense mode..."

"I activate this card... Infinite Knowledge... So i will fetch... Infinite Resurrection"

"I set 2 cards face down and end.."
This will be tough....
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:23 pm

john draws, In his stand-by phase he specials the blue eyes in his grave. after that john activates foolish burial sending blue eyes to his grave, then he normals goblindenbrgh then uses the effect to special alexandrate dragon. there he overlays for daigusto emeral, using it's effect speacil summoning the blue-eyes in the grave. Then john overlays for thunder-end dragon. using it's eff to destroy all mosters on the field but azure eyes is safe due to its effect. Then john changes azure-eyes and to attack and attacks directly for 5500 total. then he sets one cards and ends.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Ughh.... Lp 2500
"During your end phase one of my face downs... Mystical Space Typoon.... This card destroys my Knowledge... and now its effect! I can fetch these cards. So i get, Infinite Sorrceres, Infinite Sorrcerer, and Infinite wave. Then i activate my other card... Infinite Renewal... when this card is activated i can select 1 "Infinite" monster that was destroy and get it back to the field. So come forth, Moon Scythe!"

"My turn! Draw!"
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 pm

"I summon from my hand Infinite Archer... Its effect lets me summon a Infinite monster from my deck but it is destroyed during the end phase so i chose another Archer... Now watch... I Overlay both my Archers to summon... Infinite King Arthur!!!! Next I activate the normal spell Infinite Momentum this card lets me destroy your face down card and lets me set another Infinite card from my deck to the field. And now! Since i have 2 "Infinite" cards in my grave i can use my Kings Abilty! It deatches 2 Materials and destroys all face up cards on your field!!! So I shuffle Knowledge and Momentum back into the deck to destroy everything you have!"
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Then something unexpected happened in the tournament the lights went out and suddenly vitt appeared in the middle of the game, saying you guys dont deserve those millennium items give them to me before i have to defeat you guys inform of all this people
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : upland california

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:07 pm

*secretly leaves and goes to a nearby hotel and checks in* now, time to go to sleep. *goes into my room and falls asleep on the bed*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:39 pm

He stared at the person in the middle of the duel he was in.
"What makes you think there yours for the taking. The items chose us. You cant simply take them.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:57 pm

I think we'll have to teach him in a duel what do you say, 2 on 1 because if " all so mighty robber" can win then he deserves then john flips out a deck and swaps it with the one currently in his duel disk.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Random-X-King Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:12 pm

(yawn) this is getting boring hopefully this new guy is more intresting these other guy's are annoying
Random-X-King
Random-X-King

Posts Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 pm

He deactivates his duel disk. 
"You can handle him on your own."I need to go and rest." 
He then leaves the arena and heads to his home.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:45 pm

John then steps up and says let's duel I'll go first if you lose i get your deck if you win you get my millennium item deal?
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:09 pm

He answers sure ill use the deck i use agains newbies, and since you think your so good ill also go first
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Activates his duel disk and draws 6 cards, he sets 3 activates gates of the dark world and activates dragged down to the grave
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:29 pm

As you see I'm playing dark world but mine is a special kind
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 pm

John draws his 5 cards he has 2 upstart goblins 1 toon table of contents 1 royal magic library and 1 trade in which reveals for dragged down to the grave.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next