Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
I challenge anyone to a yami no game Voting_barI challenge anyone to a yami no game Voting_barI challenge anyone to a yami no game Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
I challenge anyone to a yami no game Voting_barI challenge anyone to a yami no game Voting_barI challenge anyone to a yami no game Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

I challenge anyone to a yami no game

Go down

I challenge anyone to a yami no game Empty I challenge anyone to a yami no game

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 am

Rules:
Life Points: 8000, 4000, or 2000
Winner gets 1 thing he/she wants from the winner
Loser must do a punishment that the winner thinks of
Quiting/Disconnection results in immediate loss
No alt. Wins or that impossible named cannon thing if playing the 2000 lp game.
The lower the lp the higher the reward.

I may not respond instantly due to a certain... Internet problem  I will get back to any challengers asap tho.
Have fun!
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162
Location Location : New York City

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down