Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Voting_barI Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Voting_barI Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Voting_barI Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Voting_barI Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel

3 posters

Go down

I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Empty I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel

Post by (Blue Sun) Excalibur Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 pm

make up your own character based on your deck and have fun lol!

Last edited by (Blue Sun) Excalibur on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
(Blue Sun) Excalibur

Posts Posts : 5
Location Location : AMERIC

Back to top Go down

I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Empty Re: I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel

Post by vitthiuga Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 pm

whats blue sun?
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : upland california

Back to top Go down

I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel Empty Re: I Challge in and all to a Role play/Shadow duel

Post by Throne Extreme Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 pm

his clan.
Throne Extreme
Throne Extreme

Posts Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down