Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new guy here say hi

3 posters

Go down

new guy here say hi Empty new guy here say hi

Post by BAKENEKO Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:29 am

i met some 1 of this forum in DN and he has let me to check it out i looked aruond and seems like a nice place to talk and shere things.

DN Name: Vol-d.mort
Favorite deck: gravekeepers
highest rating in DN: 990
special note: i am a non extra deck user. (of course i use it some times but rarely if ever)

happy to meat who ever i will meat and cya on my posts
BAKENEKO
BAKENEKO

Posts Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

new guy here say hi Empty Re: new guy here say hi

Post by jaylan999 Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:04 am

Welcome to Celestial Dragon Duel Academy, please make yourself at home, get settled in and have your dreams crushed by niquon >: )
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:10 am

I had a dream to eat a cookie once... When i finally got a cookie dream Killer stole it right as i was about to eat it Sad #DreamCrushed

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalheadGr Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 am

Welcome bro Very Happy Wow no extra deck ? He have have a hipster among us  bounce
MetalheadGr
MetalheadGr

Posts Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum