Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Niquon715 test results Voting_barNiquon715 test results Voting_barNiquon715 test results Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Niquon715 test results Voting_barNiquon715 test results Voting_barNiquon715 test results Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Niquon715 test results

Go down

Niquon715 test results Empty Niquon715 test results

Post by vitthiuga Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Match win: 0/10
You didn't win any game because in the first game i otkaid you and the second one you had no response for macro cosmos

Ruling: 5/5
You got all your rulings correct (doesn't surprise me)

Deck Originality: 3/5
It kinda reminds me of azneyes white dragons build 

Attention Span: 5/5
You where always paying attention

Siding Deck: 3/5
You could at least side deck mst because macro will stop you easily and your side deck is kinda random

Deck Type: 7/10
I recon that sylvans are tier 1.5 or 2 so ill give you that

Duel Problems: 4/5
As i said before you have no answer against some cards

Game Play: 5/10
I was in control of the duel the whole time sorry

Deck Count: 5/5
40 cards the perfect number for any deck

Deck Performance: 3/5
Your deck couldn't perform at its maximum

Extra Deck: 4/5
The extra deck is all good but you might as well put quasar in it