Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Hey everyone and anyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey everyone and anyone

Post by bnds3 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 pm

I would like to say that I am taking suggestions for my deck shop. If you want to see something new or want me to lower prices then pm me Very Happy I will be online at least 5 hours a day. depending on the day. And if you want to duel me just pm me Very Happy after I figure out how to get/give celestial credits I will be hosting little things like tournaments or duels. If a person loses they have to give this amount of Celestial credits to the winner. I will also have a betting place. people can bet celestial credits and the winner of the bet gets this amount. if more than one person bets on a person and he/she wins than those people will get there money back. But first, before all of this, I will have to talk to niquon715 to see if he approves and then if he does talk to debo4life so he can set this as a event. Good Luck Very Happy

-Bnds3
bnds3
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Avalon

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum