Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Hello. My name is Futuna. Voting_barHello. My name is Futuna. Voting_barHello. My name is Futuna. Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Hello. My name is Futuna. Voting_barHello. My name is Futuna. Voting_barHello. My name is Futuna. Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Hello. My name is Futuna.

Go down

Hello. My name is Futuna. Empty Hello. My name is Futuna.

Post by Futuna Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, my name is Futuna. I'm 17, and I reside in Pennsylvania. I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! for about 6 months now. I've just recently started to collect the cards in real life, and I'm going to eventually have a completed Fire Fist deck. Hoping to go to some local/nearby tournaments and compete and meet many friends. I'm also a Youtuber, and I analyze the META and deck's. Hope to have a blast meeting you all Very Happy
Futuna
Futuna

Posts Posts : 2
Location Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum