Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Suggestions Voting_barSuggestions Voting_barSuggestions Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Post below your suggestions on how to make the Academy better.

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Neo Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Maybe around the holidays, hopefully when we see more members, we could have an event, that if you recruit a new member you get a set prize depending on how many you've recruited. And maybe tournaments that could win you prizes like CC, or glow name, etc. Also we could have sign in rewards. which build up the more you log in and you could trade them in for a prize. Maybe theme tourneys, such as only synchro, no monsters higher than lv4, only wind monsters, and all that good stuff. Just some suggestions im putting out there. Oh and we could possibly do a member of the day.
Neo
Neo

Posts Posts : 58
Location Location : Everywhere

http://www.crabbypatty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Benadryl Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 am

there are a few things that i think could work...

1: more recruiting
 it's no secret. the academy has almost no one on it. when i get on i'm lucky to see one person in the away portion of the chat. the only way i see this academy coming back from the dead is getting more members and giving them a reason to be active. i suggest that we make a considerable amount of people recruiter/testers. these people should be the most active in the academy, but should be given the knowledge of basic rulings if they are new to the game (this means teaching them how chains and spell speeds work, what can and cannot be used in the damage step, etc.) which also brings me to my next suggestion...

2: get more teachers and have them make quizzes based on their assigned dorm.
 now, i know what you might be thinking; "but that's too much work". running a successful academy requires work, not to mention the point of an academy is to teach people how to duel and whatnot. of course, we shouldn't make these quizzes mandatory, but we should make these quizzes hold some merit other than proving that they know some things. my suggestion for this is that we give Celestial Credits to the people who take these quizzes depending on their grade on said quiz. it'd also give members incentive to make tests for testers, cause then they can tweak the test template out and the ones who made the test can get extra credit's for each ruling they got right on the quiz that the tester keeps. i'm not too sure on how much you should make each point count toward getting credit's, but this system is something that i think should be thought about if you guys are considering trying to make this academy better.

3: try including affiliates in academy events
 i feel like this one is important because i never see affiliates here at all, and i think this will help with that. not something you have to do all the time, but try asking affiliates if they want to join one of the weekly academy tournaments. as far as the prize goes if someone from their academy wins, try to see if a mod or someone with power on that site can reward said person. it would be a plus for their academy too because more people will be active on their academy as well as give our members a broader experience with dueling with a lot of people.

there are my suggestions. what does everyone think?
Captain_Benadryl

Posts Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:22 am

get that dream Killer guy to do stuff again
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 am

when that dream Killer guy was here he did all that stuff there were weekly tournies collab events and lazy staff. but i heard that dream Killer guy already has the best idea for this place maybe he'll use it if someone finds him
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Benadryl Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:55 am

i also forgot about this one: get rid of the chat filter. it's just annoying dealing with the filter that doesnt even have all the curse words on it xD
Captain_Benadryl

Posts Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down