Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Top posters
niquon715 (1803)

jaylan999 (400)

[finalpain]Alpha (400)

Sand Gambler (298)

Megablaster101 (231)

vitthiuga (198)

pawprint891 (190)

Kazami10 (189)

puzzelmaster (175)

Icaros (162)

Chowder115's Test Results

Go down

Chowder115's Test Results

Post by Goofhead17 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:53 am

Scoring: (100 points total)

Banned Decks: ANY alt-win deck; includes but is not limited to: Burn, Mill/Deck-Out, Stall, Exodia, Troll, etc. You may use meta cards 

Match Results : 0/15 points

Goofhead17 (Tellars) vs. Chowder (Gravekeepers)

Testee Lost 0/2 (0 points)

Deck Construction : 18/25 points

Deck Count - 5/5 Point : Had the normal 40 card deck
Deck Performance - 2/5 : The deck had trouble keeping control
Consistency And Synergy - 3/5 : The cards were fit for a gravekeeper deck but the deck itself had trouble in keeping control and making good combos
Creativity - 5/5 : I don't see many gravekeeper decks anymore so I thought it was unique and creative
Sophistication - 3/5 : It was a normal gravekeeper deck with only some of the newer tech cards out for it.

Performance : 10/25 points

10/25 : Minor misplays occured, and the deck did not fare well throughout the duel and stayed in defensive position mostly.

Bonus points: 25 points

25/25 : The testee was kind and friendly throughout the duel. He's being given 25/25 for his amiable behavior, and also because I had to take multiple leaves of absences throughout our duel, as well as I misplayed once, which required us to reverse the game state.

Ruling quiz: 1/10

Total Score : 54/100

Welcome to : Effect Orange Dorm
Goofhead17
Goofhead17
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 16
Location Location : USA, all da WAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down