Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Lunar Knight's test results Voting_barLunar Knight's test results Voting_barLunar Knight's test results Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Lunar Knight's test results Voting_barLunar Knight's test results Voting_barLunar Knight's test results Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Lunar Knight's test results

2 posters

Go down

Lunar Knight's test results Empty Lunar Knight's test results

Post by jaylan999 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:18 pm

jay's tengu scrap vs lunar/mopho's noble kngihts

Match Results

: X:X:N/A = 0 points

Deck Construction: 24/25 points

Deck Count: 5/5 Perfect amount of cards

Deck Preformance: 5/5 Put me against the wall even though you lost twice

Consistency: 5/5 You litteraly got ALL the cards you wanted and nearly beat me

Creativity: 4/5 have not seen Noble Knights in a while and the fact that youve been playing them for 2 years is amazing

Sophistication: 5/5 You said to me that over the time you played NKs you kept editing them which really convinced me

General Evaluation: 10/15 points

Misplays: 3/5 you made quite a bit of misplays but otherwise you did good

good comebacks: 3/5 this match was full of them

Side: 4/5 your side deck looks pretty good and prepared for multiple threats

Bonus Points: 20/25 points
This was one of the most entertaining duels ive had in a bit and you definitly left an impression on me

Ruling Quiz = 4/10 pretty decent

58/100 total points, Welcome to the effect orange dorm
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Lunar Knight's test results Empty Re: Lunar Knight's test results

Post by Lunar Knight Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:23 pm

LOL, i should stayed with the fisrt test JK