Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Introduction to Me, myself, and I Voting_barIntroduction to Me, myself, and I Voting_barIntroduction to Me, myself, and I Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Introduction to Me, myself, and I Voting_barIntroduction to Me, myself, and I Voting_barIntroduction to Me, myself, and I Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Introduction to Me, myself, and I

2 posters

Go down

Introduction to Me, myself, and I Empty Introduction to Me, myself, and I

Post by Cobra Malefic Lord Fri May 22, 2015 12:09 am

Hello fellow duelists!

I am Cobra Malefic Lord. I have been playing on DN for years now but I have been playing on Devpro since it came out. I have been playing Yugioh since 2000 and started playing competitive tournaments since 2002. I have gotten top 8 5 times at regionals and top 16 at Nationals in 2008. I love this game and I play casually from time to time. I can't wait to meet all of you!
Cobra Malefic Lord
Cobra Malefic Lord

Posts Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Me, myself, and I Empty Re: Introduction to Me, myself, and I

Post by niquon715 Fri May 22, 2015 2:35 am

don't let me test you with gishki if you see it coming stop me
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra Malefic Lord Fri May 22, 2015 10:57 am

DreamKiller wrote:don't let me test you with gishki if you see it coming stop me
I beat Gishki with Gravekeepers and he went first and made me start with 3 cards in hand at the very beginning with Gustkrake. Im not scared Very Happy
Cobra Malefic Lord
Cobra Malefic Lord

Posts Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Fri May 22, 2015 1:24 pm

ok as long as you aren't scared
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803