Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Staff Applications Voting_barStaff Applications Voting_barStaff Applications Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Staff Applications Voting_barStaff Applications Voting_barStaff Applications Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Staff Applications

+7
niquon715
[chaos]mokuba
Drace the Panda
Seven of Nine
Infinite Nightmares
Herald-Fayez
Goofhead17
11 posters

Go down

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Post by Goofhead17 Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello, and welcome to the staff application page for CDA. We thank each and every one of you for taking the time to apply to this academy in the hopes of trying to improve it. While we appreciate your applications, there are some certain guidelines and qualifications that must first be met before you can be entitled to a staff position. Before continuing on to the qualifications, I recommend that you read the expectations for each and every job position that there is.

Qualifications -

• Each member applying for a staff position is required to be active on the academy and do their appropriate jobs (e.g. - NO SLACKING).

• Staff Members are expected to use correct spelling when formulating posts within the forums.
  • You need to have been tested and active in the academy for at least a full week before being able to apply for any staff positions.

Teachers -

To apply for this position you must first be in the "Effect Orange" dorm or higher. You will then be required to initiate a "mock" test on one of the admins or other staff. Once completed, your results you've created will be examined and determine if you are suitable for the job.

Judge - To apply for this position you must first be in the "Effect Orange" dorm or higher. You will then be required to take a ruling exam made especially for this job position. To receive the position, you must score 12/15 on the exam. You may use non-human resources such as wikia or pojo to help in answering the questions, but you may NOT ask other users.

Event Organizers -

To apply for this position you must first be tested into ANY dorm. You will then be required to take a short practice exam on the rules AND expectations that result in being an event organizer. To receive the position, you must score 6/10 on the exam. While it's discouraged, you may use the expectations/rules page given at the beginning of this post to help you during the quiz.

Graphic Designers -

To apply for this position you must first be tested into ANY dorm. You will then be required to prove your graphic designing skills to one of the admins or staff in an assessment. This includes things such as providing previous works, or an on-the-spot request by one of the assessors who will be assessing you. To receive the position, your work must be approved by your assessor as quality work.

Moderators -

This position can not be applied for. To become a moderator, we (The other Admins and Moderators ONLY!) will choose one of the current staff members to receive this position. They will receive this position based on activeness, amiability, and their overall efforts put into improving the academy. Note - This position will only be "considered" when we are in need of a moderator due to a deficit, or if the occasion calls for it. Moderators who are elected must also take a quiz on the rules and expectations of the position. To pass, you must receive a 4/5 on the quiz. While it's discouraged, you may use the expectations/rules page found at the beginning of this post to help you on the exam.

Head Admins -

This position can not be applied for. To become a head admin, you must be promoted to the position from first being a moderator. This promotion will be decided by the current head admins through a vote. This promotion will be based on activeness, amiability, and overall efforts put into improving the academy.

We thank you to anyone who takes the time to try and apply for any of these positions. Be sure to review the Expectations/Rules page regularly to understand the roles of your job position in order to execute them accordingly. To setup an interview for your staff position, please reply to this thread with the job you're trying to apply for. Once done, a staff member will shortly contact you to begin the process in determining if you're suitable for the position. Note - Only serious applications will be accepted, and any nonsensical replies will result in a deletion of that post and a warning. Continuous misusage of this thread by posting nonsensical replies WILL result in an appropriate ban according to the "Rules" page. Thank you, and we hope to see you on the staff team soon!
Goofhead17
Goofhead17
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 16
Location Location : USA, all da WAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications

Post by Herald-Fayez Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 am

i'll apply for  a judge
Herald-Fayez

Posts Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinite Nightmares Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Position(s): Tester Or Mod
Experience: I have been a Mod & Tester @ many other academies, and I know the responsibility,Character, and the duties of both of these positions.
Activity: Everyday, I try to cut in some time during school to get on if I have free time.

Thank you for looking over my Application! Very Happy

~Infinite Nightmares
Infinite Nightmares
Infinite Nightmares

Posts Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven of Nine Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Event organizer cause well i gots some good ideas for events
Seven of Nine
Seven of Nine

Posts Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace the Panda Thu May 21, 2015 2:40 am

Head admin
I got experience owning 2 successful academy being an admin at a 3rd and revived a 4th when I became admin
ik how to google coding Very Happy I can also figure out how to get around child labor laws and I prob be active depending on how lazy I am
Drace the Panda
Drace the Panda

Posts Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by [chaos]mokuba Fri May 22, 2015 5:56 pm

id like to be a event organizer i have a lot of fun ideas and can annoy niquon easily so vote mokuba
[chaos]mokuba
[chaos]mokuba

Posts Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Fri May 22, 2015 6:37 pm

the applications just keep getting worse
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803