Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Dragon Star Pupils Clan -  Voting_barDragon Star Pupils Clan -  Voting_barDragon Star Pupils Clan -  Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Dragon Star Pupils Clan -  Voting_barDragon Star Pupils Clan -  Voting_barDragon Star Pupils Clan -  Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Dragon Star Pupils Clan -

3 posters

Go down

Dragon Star Pupils Clan -  Empty Dragon Star Pupils Clan -

Post by (Dragon Chief) tony_levi Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:30 pm

My clan has finally grown plus 1 member so I am able to post now Smile

We have added one stronghold member in Vitthiuga today.
This weekend after the competition there will be 3 more additions.

We are here to learn and educate more on the game. Our goal is to get better as well as help others get better. We are a peaceful clan. No harm no foul no discrimination. Our goal is to climb the ranks of the TCG/OCG and have this academy flying high with members.

Our chain of command are as follows: The more students who join the more positions open.

Chief(Master) : Tony
General: Niquon715
Platoon Leader: Vitthiuga
Dragon Troops: Envoy - 

Numerous open positions

Dragon Star Pupils Clan -  Darkar10
(Dragon Chief) tony_levi
(Dragon Chief) tony_levi

Posts Posts : 29
Location Location : Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Dragon Star Pupils Clan -  Empty Re: Dragon Star Pupils Clan -

Post by bnds3 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 pm

I would like to join Very Happy position I would like to be recruiter if you don't mind
bnds3
bnds3
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post by TomThaCat Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:09 pm

I would like to join
TomThaCat

Posts Posts : 10
Location Location : Mississippi

Back to top Go down

Post by (Dragon Chief) tony_levi Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:59 pm

All positions must be filled out via application on here and a written exam online.

PM me and I will send you the link and the password for your test.
(Dragon Chief) tony_levi
(Dragon Chief) tony_levi

Posts Posts : 29
Location Location : Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down