Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Voting_barThe Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Voting_barThe Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Voting_barThe Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Voting_barThe Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches

+3
pawprint891
jaylan999
Monokuma
7 posters

Go down

The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Empty The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches

Post by Monokuma Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm

I wish to hold a tournament if u would like to join please tell me hear also list the deck your using....(scribble scribble)
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 101
Location Location : California

Back to top Go down

The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Empty Re: The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches

Post by jaylan999 Sun May 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Ill take a go, and i guess ill use my gadget deck
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches  Empty Re: The Enigma tourney:A Challenger Approaches

Post by pawprint891 Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 pm

i'll join Gishki's
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireoverlord7411 Mon May 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Cool, I will use my photons
Fireoverlord7411
Fireoverlord7411

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : Big Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Tue May 20, 2014 8:27 pm

i guess i will use my gimmick puppets
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm

im in i'll use good gishki
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Wed May 21, 2014 4:50 pm

fine then i'll change my deck to agents
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 pm

the torney shall be held if possible friday and also please put where it shall be held DN or Devpro 
the winner shall be crowed champion and be the final boss in a new tourney i will make later also the winners of said tourneys shall make a cameo appearance in my upcoming indie game
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 101
Location Location : California

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Thu May 22, 2014 7:17 pm

i have decided to go back to gishki
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 2:04 am

I'm using my Anti-Meta Traptrix/Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri May 23, 2014 4:25 pm

scratch my gears ill be using my heroic challengers

adv member
adv member

Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by 5oulja17 Fri May 23, 2014 4:57 pm

t.g stun. When does this tourney start
5oulja17

Posts Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 7:26 pm

5oulja17 wrote:t.g stun. When does this tourney start
When pawprint891 finally makes up his mind lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down