Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Deriva Incident

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Empty The Deriva Incident

Post by Monokuma Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Another roleplay guys same rules as the others ones but i am adding at least one post per day for this one so people wont have to wait too long for a response if you dont post your character dies and soul it put in the graveyard.
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 101
Location Location : California

Back to top Go down

The Deriva Incident  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Deriva Incident

Post by Icaros Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 pm

"Hmm... 'The Devil Lion' never heard of that before..." -Of course thats cause in the Other Realm people refer to me as Raion Akuma (Japanese for Lion Demon)- She thought. "Hmmm... Did these cards belong to that guy Malic?" Serena said hiding what was in her pocket from Theins view.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162
Location Location : New York City

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Thein see's her walking away and says one more thing, "that aura, see you around devil lion, keeper of the seven deadly sins because until those cards are destroyed the world is in danger" please think before you act though if you have even one of those cards it will mess with your mind, if you have all seven you might turn into a servant to the cards.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:42 pm

"Craps been messing with my mind even before i obtained this card.. By lengths you dont know. Hey before i go can we have a duel? I havent had one since i got here. I have been SO bored!" -Duel him. Allow him to see your strength Serena. Then kill him...- Said thr voice again and once again, She shook out thos hellish thoughts.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by pawprint891 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Ok but if you plan to kill me let me tell you something that will not be easy, not one bit.
pawprint891
pawprint891
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 pm

"Are you reading my thoughts? Whatever no matter. I go first- DRAW!" Serena said drawing her first hand. "You will see the power of Fallen Angels!" She special summoned Fallen angel of extinction eff: U can ss this card from hand by sending 2 Fallen angels from hand and 1 from deck to grave. 1ce per turn i can banish a fallen angel to pop a monster on the field. She sent Khaldid and Fate from hand and calestria from deck. Khaldid and Calestria effect apply, specialinf from grave. Calestria lv 2 tuner Khaldid lv7 synch for 9. Fallen Asura Amon. Eff when synced add 1 Fallen Angel to my hand frim grave. Add calestria. Normal calestria Sync for 6. Fallen Asura Asami (no eff). Amon atk 3900 def 1900. Asami  2800 atk 2700 def. Play Graveyard of the Falleb. Effect when a Fallen Angel/Asura is sent to grae/banished put a counter on it. Remove counters to special summon 1 Asura/Angel from Grave/Banish with lv = the counters removed.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2