Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaylan999/(Yoma)Abraxas's new deck shop

2 posters

Go down

Jaylan999/(Yoma)Abraxas's new deck shop Empty Jaylan999/(Yoma)Abraxas's new deck shop

Post by jaylan999 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:39 pm

WEVE GOT AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

Pure Scrap 500 cc: I like these guys because they are really flexible and are a personal favourites, over 95% of the time they come out  on top and have only been defeated once (Shout out to EuphemiaLiBritannia who managed to beat me although i had to leave nit Euphemia was winning XD)
Quasar Synchron 1000 cc: Everybody likes quasar, the nearly impossible to kill faggot dragon thing, this deck is really good for getting him out and basically says what it has to say when you look at it :PP

Sharks 250 cc: If your around me alot you would know that im obsessed with two things that describe me as a crazy mothertrucker, and those things are Sharks and Shotguns but this deck is based off the obvious thing because there isnt a shotgun archetype XD so this deck is actually good together and can manage a heavy amount of xyz summoning.

(Cyber Dragon/Solar Wind Jammer) Karakuri Otk: Nishipachi + Cyber Dragon + Machine Duplication (Nishipachi) + Synchro = bureido + haipa + nishipachi = burei + haipa + nishipachi = burei + haipa = O-T-K 

Bujin 350 cc: These guys are for new players and are really useful if used in right way 

Pendulum Lockdown 400 cc: This deck is designed to lock down with dark simorgh, mecha dog, and mist valley apex avian along with Odd-Eyes for a Double Damage beatstick.

Six Samurai Lockdown 300 cc: Okay... this deck spams shien and other six sams, once you get shi en and shien on the field you completly lockdown spell and trap usage :33 

Morphtronics 500 cc: The amount of equip spell usage is massive but the real point of this deck is to spam celfon get remoten and another level 4 monster out on the field quickly then get pt dragon out combine it with boarden so the the other morphtronics can deal a massive amount of damage on your opponent while pt dragon takes out their monsters 

Mecha Phantom beast 450 cc: Mbp in a nutshell: Get alot of tokens out and draccosack then you win 

If you want to order just say so here then ill pm decklist on dn (Screenshot or Typed your choice)
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Jaylan999/(Yoma)Abraxas's new deck shop Empty Re: Jaylan999/(Yoma)Abraxas's new deck shop

Post by jaylan999 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 pm

New Update (4 new decks)
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Jaylan999/(Yoma)Abraxas's new deck shop Empty Re: Jaylan999/(Yoma)Abraxas's new deck shop

Post by Mr. Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Shark deck please
Mr. Sprite

Posts Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down