Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Is this deck consistent? Voting_barIs this deck consistent? Voting_barIs this deck consistent? Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Is this deck consistent? Voting_barIs this deck consistent? Voting_barIs this deck consistent? Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Is this deck consistent?

4 posters

Go down

Is this deck consistent? Empty Is this deck consistent?

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:11 pm

https://i.imgur.com/qdEL1H9.png

I want to make this deck as consistent as possible. Point of this deck is to swarm with the monsters in this deck, while protecting the monsters in play.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

Is this deck consistent? Empty Re: Is this deck consistent?

Post by MetalheadGr Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 pm

i dunno a lot about samurai but consider adding more rivalry of the warlords .Ive played against it and it locks a lot of decks
MetalheadGr
MetalheadGr

Posts Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Akashi Seijuro Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 pm

You should reconsider some of the cards that you have put in, especially some of the monsters (notably Exiled Force) if you are trying to lean towards a more competitive scene. However, Six Sams, as they currently are, aren't that great, but they can work, I guess. 

Consistency you can add Pot of Duality (2) or Six Sam United (at 3 for maximum consistency). You really want to draw into your Kizan, Kageki, and Kagemusha. For Smoke Signal, you need to run 3.

Message me on one of the following and I'll send you two different builds as I cannot post external links. Need to speak to an administrator on the forum regarding that. 

Dueling Network Name: ! Akashi Seijuro !
Akashi Seijuro
Akashi Seijuro

Posts Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by *JC the shadow hunter* Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:26 pm

exciton, cow boy, dweller???????????????????? dafuq are they
*JC the shadow hunter*
*JC the shadow hunter*
Celestial

Posts Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down