Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay!

Post by InfernoBoy98 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Follow these rules

1. NO modding

2. Duels start with 8000 lp

3. Play extra fair

4. Have fun!

5. Name your character

Name:
    Eye color:
    Hair:
Profile:

Last edited by InfernoBoy98 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
InfernoBoy98
InfernoBoy98
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 102
Location Location : Baltiore,Maryland

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay!

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:16 pm

*puts on his duel disk* your on
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The next generation roleplay!

Post by InfernoBoy98 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Okay then lets go! *puts on duel disk*
InfernoBoy98
InfernoBoy98
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:20 pm

(will we draw first turn)
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBoy98 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:22 pm

(Yeah) I'll let you go first pal so make your move!
InfernoBoy98
InfernoBoy98
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 pm

*drawa puts sets 3 summons gemknight copper*i use coppers eff is i have tin in my hand i can ss it *ss tin* now i use gem knight fusion to bring out gem knight bronze i use his eff if i ss him by useing copper and tin i can attack you directly for 2500 damage *bronze attacks ryuto directly* i end my turn
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Name: Kai
    Skin: light tan
    Eye color: dark brown
    Hair: Spiky black hair
Profile: I'm a low-ranked duelist and I'm willing to learn how to improve my deck more each day.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBoy98 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

8000 - 6500

Okay I draw. *draws card* First I specail summon Photon  Trasher because of it's effect. Next I summon Gabara Knight! I overlay both Photon Trasher and Gabara knight. NowI build the overlay network to summon Heroic Champion - Excalibur! I activate the spell card Lighting Blade My monster gains 800 attack points! Next I set 2 cards facedown.. Now Excalibur attack his monster! *Excalibur attacks*
InfernoBoy98
InfernoBoy98
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:34 pm

i actived my trap mirrior force
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBoy98 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:36 pm

*Sends Excalibur to grave* I end my turn
InfernoBoy98
InfernoBoy98
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:43 pm

*improves ninja deck* *sighs* "I hope I can one day be the best duelist" says Kai. "Time to head out the door to get some cards!" *goes to the cards shop and gets the cards he needs*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Kenta walks around while talking to himself. "nobody to duel here... my sharks are craving to kill and devour.... and so am i >Smile i want to crush someones hopes and dreams like mines were so long ago...  *Sigh*  i really need to see a docter
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:29 pm

*buys the cards and improves ninja deck* "Finally! In did it! My dad is better than before, and it really has a point! But my six samurais and hunder are not going well. I have to improve them too, but how, if I don't have the money?" says Kai. "Hmmmm...."
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2