Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Arena duels anyone? Voting_barArena duels anyone? Voting_barArena duels anyone? Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Arena duels anyone? Voting_barArena duels anyone? Voting_barArena duels anyone? Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Arena duels anyone?

4 posters

Go down

Arena duels anyone? Empty Arena duels anyone?

Post by Mr. Sprite Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:26 am

I am the best duelist ever and i can beat anybody in arena duels and challenge duels or what not, im number one and the King of games for life, and im unstoppable, dare to challenge me will meet your fate lol...
Mr. Sprite

Posts Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Arena duels anyone? Empty Re: Arena duels anyone?

Post by Akira Kuroki Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:01 am

No you're not
Akira Kuroki
Akira Kuroki

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : Thrift Shop

http://www.duelingnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBoy98 Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:26 pm

He really Isn't...
InfernoBoy98
InfernoBoy98
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 102
Location Location : Baltiore,Maryland

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvusnation Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:37 pm

I agree.
Corvusnation
Corvusnation

Posts Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down