Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Blast to the past. Voting_barBlast to the past. Voting_barBlast to the past. Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Blast to the past. Voting_barBlast to the past. Voting_barBlast to the past. Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Blast to the past.

3 posters

Go down

Blast to the past. Empty Blast to the past.

Post by ACampingClown Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:26 pm

I have wondered what was everyone's first deck. Mine was a Perfect moth and Ultimate insects mix I loved this thing until it was burned because I won a torney at school a kid stole it and burned it. My next deck was a toon deck somethings happen for a reason and this proved it my toon deck became the most vital part of me to this day i have mt toon deck. I was just wondering if anyone elsehad a story like this?
ACampingClown
ACampingClown

Posts Posts : 11
Location Location : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Blast to the past. Empty Re: Blast to the past.

Post by niquon715 Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm

umi is everything and i mean everything you want clarity and everything gone just use umi because it gets rid of everything
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvusnation Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:04 am

My first deck was a warrior deck centered around the Gearfried series. Quite fun times.
Corvusnation
Corvusnation

Posts Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 am

Infernities 

#MakingHundredEyesForDays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum