Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Most Underrated/Underused Voting_barMost Underrated/Underused Voting_barMost Underrated/Underused Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Most Underrated/Underused Voting_barMost Underrated/Underused Voting_barMost Underrated/Underused Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Most Underrated/Underused

2 posters

Go down

Most Underrated/Underused Empty Most Underrated/Underused

Post by Sociable Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 pm

What are some decks that you guys think get slept on by most of the community, but have proven to have more potential than most people would think?

I'd say Gishki for one
Sociable
Sociable

Posts Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Most Underrated/Underused Empty Re: Most Underrated/Underused

Post by niquon715 Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:54 pm

this is why you are already the best member on your first day a 2nd for me would be mecha phantom or batterymen if i played them instead of gishki they would be tier 1 too
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Most Underrated/Underused Empty Re: Most Underrated/Underused

Post by Sociable Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Thanks a lot :O 
I want to try out Batteryman some time in the future