Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

+9
Icaros
ChaosKnight
[finalpain]Alpha
newbie_01
Monokuma
vitthiuga
pawprint891
niquon715
jaylan999
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Empty Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

Post by jaylan999 Mon May 12, 2014 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello CelestialDragonz Academy Members, Im (Yoma)Abraxas but i like to go by Abraxas, As the title says i plan to become the best duelist here! I may be effect orange but ill get up there soon, just you all wait, now i know ill be getting some hate replies from this post but i dont care, you know its true Wink, Thanks for reading my post and good luck to all the new members (like me), I have a feeling we will need it....
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:04 am

I'll get Yoma's Coffin ready Izanami. *Fluffy the Undertaker than take's Yoma's measurements*

Back to top Go down

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

Post by Icaros Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:57 am

Fluffy don't try to intimidate me. You are nothing but a pest that needs to be extinguished. Now then if you don't mind I'm ma go worry about actual problems in my life. The clan I'm in means nothing to me. I might as well be alone.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162
Location Location : New York City

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 am

How about everyone sucks. 
No offense izanami but your not too good i beat you twice easily and with 2 of you favorite decks. 
And yoma say your going i beat everyone when your at least ritual blue
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : upland california

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:10 pm

YAY VITTHIUGA SAVES DA DAY Very Happy
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Very Happy
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Not everyone sucks so it is kinda an insult to people
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 pm

*Give's a vitthiuga a evil stare* come now vitth you don't mean me as well do you?.

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:02 pm

*starts whacking vitt* No one says that i suck!! *looks at everyone*  Am i clear?!?!
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:30 pm

I said, Am i clear!?
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:30 pm

clear
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:31 pm

I didnt hear you!
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm

You do suck tho so you and me aren't clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:35 pm

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? *starts whacking Envoy* NEVER SAY THAT I SUCK AGAIN! ARE WE CLEAR NOW?!
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Not even close Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:38 pm

*throws you out the window* GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:41 pm

1 problem i glued my self to my dorm by mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:41 pm

take your dorm with you then
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:42 pm

To lazy to lift it *Falls a sleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:43 pm

*gets some glue remover and unglues you *throws you out the window*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 am

Vitthiuga and Fluffy shut the frig up. No one cares whether or not you call them bad. Oh and btw you beat me with my FAVORITE deck not my BEST deck. Mind that.  And alpha you too, SHUT UP. I beat you using my weakest deck. So I agree you suck.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 am

Izanami, Shut up, i dont suck
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:02 pm

(Deathclan)Izanami wrote:Vitthiuga and Fluffy shut the frig up. No one cares whether or not you call them bad. Oh and btw you beat me with my FAVORITE deck not my BEST deck. Mind that.  And alpha you too, SHUT UP. I beat you using my weakest deck. So I agree you suck.
lets play my best deck agains yours no alt win conditions
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 pm

against*
Can i play vitth?

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:19 am

Lololol you guys entertain me Very Happy
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:14 pm

first: Alpha, you do
second: vitt still no internet
third: Abraxas you shut up
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next