Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Voting_barIll be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

+9
Icaros
ChaosKnight
[finalpain]Alpha
newbie_01
Monokuma
vitthiuga
pawprint891
niquon715
jaylan999
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Empty Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

Post by jaylan999 Mon May 12, 2014 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello CelestialDragonz Academy Members, Im (Yoma)Abraxas but i like to go by Abraxas, As the title says i plan to become the best duelist here! I may be effect orange but ill get up there soon, just you all wait, now i know ill be getting some hate replies from this post but i dont care, you know its true Wink, Thanks for reading my post and good luck to all the new members (like me), I have a feeling we will need it....
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

Post by zanicthewolf Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:52 am

Wasn't trying to act tough casio de imbecile. I'm just saying why should I care for what you think?
zanicthewolf
zanicthewolf

Posts Posts : 15
Location Location : New York City

Back to top Go down

Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ill be the Best this academy has ever seen! Just wait!

Post by Jiendo Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 am

Kids these days
Jiendo

Posts Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 am

lol
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:46 pm

zanic just stfu your making it worse
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : upland california

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Ikr i dont know why the hell he just randomly joins in to the arguement...
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 pm

and he is yellow so idk why he talks so much trash
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : upland california

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiendo Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:53 pm

i repeat. Kids these days
Jiendo

Posts Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Because he thinks he can take us on XD

My Comet Cestus will stick a chaos overlay unit up your butt hole Smile
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:12 pm

its cool because no one in this thread even has a chance of beating me so /locked 
dead
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Wed May 20, 2015 6:02 pm

/unlocked statement is still true unless vitt cheats
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri May 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Well then, that makes me feel better about myself XD
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri May 22, 2015 4:29 pm

I have on thing to say. SUCK ON MY BALLS ALL YOU DOUBTERS! I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE THE BEST! I FAKIN TOLD YOU! fudge YOU IZANAMI, fudge YOU ZANIC, fudge YOU ALL XD! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Fri May 22, 2015 4:30 pm

now i remember why this was locked
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri May 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Quick lock it again before anyone can say anything XD
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Dueling Network: Neonhero14

Hosting Duel yes/no?: Yes

Challenge: DreamKiller

Match or single: Match
Neo
Neo

Posts Posts : 58
Location Location : Everywhere

http://www.crabbypatty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by icaru101 Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:11 pm

How boring
icaru101
icaru101

Posts Posts : 29
Location Location : night vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4