Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Another Basic RP Voting_barAnother Basic RP Voting_barAnother Basic RP Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Another Basic RP Voting_barAnother Basic RP Voting_barAnother Basic RP Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Another Basic RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Basic RP Empty Another Basic RP

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 am

Same as most of the rest with one drawback: 
This isn't a Yugioh rp. I'm not stopping anyone from playing but that will not be the central theme.
Anybody can jump in idc the rp is for anyone who wants to. Don't think just because it already started that you can't join 
Have fun! 
-character template-
Name
Family
History/Background
Weapon (if you use one)
Power (if you have one)
Any other info you might wanna add.

Last edited by Icaros on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162
Location Location : New York City

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Another Basic RP Empty Re: Another Basic RP

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:40 am

Name: Jaylan (Jay for short)

Family: Unknown
History/Background: All known is that one day appeared randomly from nowhere, strange things happen around him though.
Weapon (if you use one) : A staff and/or a blade depending on the Enemy (caries Blade on his waist and staff on his back.
Power (if you have one) : Shape shifting, can also not be impaled or blown up. can also breath in space but eventually needs oxygen. Also is still hurt by Explosives but his body is not affected.
Any other info you might wanna add. : Enjoys watching things blow up, an expert at the element of surprise.

Last edited by jaylan999 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling/Grammer Mistake)
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:44 am

Name: Alpha "Icaros"
Family: Two sisters Beta "Nymph" and Delta "Astrea"
History: Sent to earth from the sky to fight the oppressive Angeloid Captain she roams the earth not knowing what to do with herself. As an angeloid she has nothing to do but wait for someone to imprint on that will give her commands. Before she was sent to earth she was wiped of her memory of being the Uranus Queen, a destructive warrior that destroyed worlds. This memory was restored by her sister Nymph which gave her the Artemis Missiles the Apollo Bow the Aegis Shield and the Hepheastus core.
Weapon: Apollo Bow, Aegis Shield, Artemis Missiles, Hepheastus Core.
Power: Can go Uranus queen mode which is like a "battle ready" mode. Also has these odd card things that can make pretty much anything with the rules of it must be on earth and she can't be in Uranus queen while using them.

Last edited by Icaros on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:51 am

*walks in the streets * Ugh... so bored, nothing fun happens anymore D: all i can do is shape shift into a penny or somthing then punch someone when they try to pick me up.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:55 am

Icaros is flying through the city with her sisters as always looking for something to do. Astrea is, as always looking for food and Nymph is always looking for a sweet thing to eat. The bunch settle down at a bakery where Nymph ate a cookie and Astrea ate... whatever she could. Icaros just roamed the streets then finally stopped when she found a watermelon shop. She stared into the watermelons looking memorized unaware of her surroundings.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:57 am

*sees his house across the street* Yay now i can go get my secret weapon... >Smile
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:59 am

Icaros decided to take one of the watermelons with her. The problem was... she had no money. She just took one of the watermelons and walked back to the bakery. When the melon man came running after her she payed him no mind and just pet her watermelon like a cat, unaware of her sisters' creeped out looks.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:04 am

Jay stares at Icaros petting the water melon. Wow... she needs profesional help >.> Sorta feel bad for her, more that water melon, anyways... time to go blow up something. Dan then breaks into an army base and steals a rocket launcher. Hehehe this will be fun :DD
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:09 am

Icaros couldn't help Astrea's urge to go destroy stuff. Once she saw the man blow up the military base she couldn't help but go with her Ares Sword drawn. Nymph had to go with because Astrea had the remainder of the cookies. Icaros had to go because... democracy rules. They all flew at high speeds to where they saw the man last. Icaros had a bad feeling about this though.
-OOC-
Kinda rping as 3 ppl. Wow.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:12 am

Jay clicks the trigger to find out he ran out of ammo. Note to self, take ammo next time. *Sigh* what to do now.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. A lightbulb then appears over Jay's head with a little smirk on the side, he then transforms into a pregrine falcon then flies and up rapidly dives down at over 300 mph.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:19 am

fudge yea! wait wait wait, how do i pull up
Jay then turns to normal and slams into the ground. He then gets up like nothing happened, well that was fun for the moment, ill do it again somtimes.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:23 am

Astrea was confused as to how he transformed into a bird but that didn't change her urge to kill something. She drew her sword and flew towards the man easily covering his speed and took a giant slash. Nymph just sat back with her hands on her temples wondering why delta always picked a fight for no reason.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:26 am

Jay sits there as the Blade just hits him. Hey Lady, whats up? why you going all stabby stabby all of a sudden? Its not nice to try and stab people you dont even know, besides you should know i cant be stabbed so if your an assasin or somthing your cover has been blown XD
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:33 am

Astrea had never been that bright. She was down right an idiot. "How... Did you... Survive?" Astrea just flew up in the air and took a moment to think. Nymph flew around and snatched a cookie from her while Icaros stood in the background just watching and petting the watermelon. Astrea then drew her sword again after a thought and instead of stabbing she tried slashing to take his head off.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:39 am

Jay just stands there, look lady i got places to go people to see i dont got time to be hit with a toy sword... Anyways see you three around :PP. Jay then walks to his house for a nap. *yawn* So tired...
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:42 am

"Grr..." Astrea flew over to the house he was staying at and tore it apart with her sword. She grabbed him by his neck and punched him in the face. HARD. She threw him and bashed him with her shield. Nymph just laughed. "Deltas got him good!" Icaros payed this beat down no mind and continued petting her watermelon.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:47 am

Jay stands up from the rubble. "Can i ask what your doing, this is starting to hurt.... god your lucky i dont hit women :/" Jay sighs and vanishes out of sight but before that sticks his tongue at Astrea.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:50 am

Astrea didn't know where he went but that didn't stop her from destroying the house even more than it was. "Come on. Don't hit women? I don't mind. Unless your scared for a showdown!" She tripped over her shoe and landed in the rubble. Nymph laughed even more childish (she actually is only like 12-13 anyway) "That's Delta for you! Alpha I think we should help her." Icaros payed her no mind and stayed memorized in the watermelon.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:56 am

Jay then appears in his other house. Aah peace and quiet... i can finnaly just sleep Very Happy I hope i dont see those girls again... they give me the creeps and they can fly :I which makes me feel left out
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:02 am

Astrea comes back up to Icaros. "Alpha please tell me where to find that guy. Please!!!" Icaros' eyes glowed green then red as she located the man. Of course Astrea blasted toward him with Nymph and Astrea following. Nymph nibbled on a cookie and wondered how much damage Astrea would cause this time. "I think you should help her Alpha. This guy is obviously much smarter than Delta..." Icaros gave the watermelon to Nymph and blasted toward Astrea at high speeds, quickly catching up. As Delta burst through the wall she yelled out "MISS ME!!!?" She had her sword drawn and ready for action.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:06 am

Jay then looks at them at his wall. "Why are you stalking me... I told you i dont and wont fight you, now just leave me alone :I... god. Jay vanishes once again
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:16 am

Astrea was pissed that the guy was such a wimp. She had Icaros locate him once more and the went to him once more. "We won't stop until you fight!" Astrea sounded like a little kid picking a fight. "If you don't fight me you'll have to fight her!" Astrea said pointing to Icaros who has retrieved her watermelon and was continuing to pet it. Nymph was tired of this and wanted to see some action. She sent out a hack sphere all around the area they were in hacking jays ability to vanish like he did. "Come on you dummy!" Astrea drew her sword hoping for a good fight.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Arrogance... If dying is what you wish im not going to stop you. Jay shows his razor sharp teeth while grinning. Well if you want to fight come down here, as you can see i cant fly without a bird morph or somthing and obviously i cant fight like that.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:53 pm

"Astrea I cannot allow you to die any time soon." Icaros said as she pulled out one of her card things. It glowed and immediately a mini gun appeared in her hands. She fired the gun all at where Jay was until it ran out of ammo. Astrea felt left out. "Oh come on Alpha I wanna fight too!" She flew around with a glum look on her face and went back with Nymph and ate a cookie.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Jay then turns back to normal from turning into an Ant and avoiding the gun fire. God... What did i do to any of you guys? Just blew up some buildings i made ._. Not like anyone needed them.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next