Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Another Basic RP - Page 2 Voting_barAnother Basic RP - Page 2 Voting_barAnother Basic RP - Page 2 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Another Basic RP - Page 2 Voting_barAnother Basic RP - Page 2 Voting_barAnother Basic RP - Page 2 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Another Basic RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Basic RP - Page 2 Empty Another Basic RP

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Same as most of the rest with one drawback: 
This isn't a Yugioh rp. I'm not stopping anyone from playing but that will not be the central theme.
Anybody can jump in idc the rp is for anyone who wants to. Don't think just because it already started that you can't join 
Have fun! 
-character template-
Name
Family
History/Background
Weapon (if you use one)
Power (if you have one)
Any other info you might wanna add.

Last edited by Icaros on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162
Location Location : New York City

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Another Basic RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Basic RP

Post by Icaros Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:08 pm

(Put quotes when you talk)
Icaros' eyes glowed gree, then red as she did when she tracked Jay. "Entering Uranus Queen mode!" She yelled. Her hair stood up and her battle armor appeared over her normal clothes. Her wings extended more than normal and she had a hard look on her face. "Artemis missiles fire!" She yelled as seven missiles came from nowhere and all went in the general area of Jay. Nymph sighed and said "Oh great this again." And Astrea just looked like she was watching a movie that just reached its climax.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Jay walks out of the explosion like it was nothing. "You guys are annoying... AT LEAST COME DOWN HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU FAIRLY!". Jay was frustrated at the fact he couldn't fly but he then had an idea and climbed up on a tall building and jumped on top of Icaros.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:44 am

Icaros easily dodged then sent a spray of missiles at jay while he fell. Nymph decided to join the action. "Paradise Song!" She yelled as a Kamehameha - like blast came out of her mouth and headed straight for jay.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Jay sits there as he falls while watching them come at him. "Sigh ya know what?" Jay turns into a hawk and flies away. "Bye bye have a great time"
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Icaros sped at him with speeds much higher than a hawks and grabbed it by its little bird neck. "You will tell me why you destroyed those buildings. Now!!!" As she said this the grip on his neck hardened. Astrea was pretty much on edge from not being able to fight this clown. "Please Alpha can I pleeeaseee kill him? Please?" Icaros payed her no mind and focused on the bird.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Jay turns to normal because as a bird he cant speak. "Because those buildings were my clones, it was target practice :PP Im a shape shifter as you can tell and whatever i have seen i can transform into :33. Jay then transforms into Icaros. "So since ive seen you and your friends over there i can transform into you Very Happy, why didnt i think of this earlier. Jay then begins to fly around but realising he is a woman groans in disgust and turns to normal and ends up falling. "NOT AGAIN!"
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Icaros flies back to her sisters. "Nymph hack his shapeshifting ability." As she said this nymph sent out another hacking sphere which disabled his shapeshifting ability. She then flew down to him and caught him... by the throat that is. She pointed him to her sisters. "Astrea have at him" Astrea drew her sword and sliced at him to cut him in half
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:59 pm

"Just because you toke away shape shifting, doesnt mean you toke away my minor invincibility, also i told you all information required what else do you freaking want? " Jay then breaks out of her grasp and lands on his feet. "You guys are boring anyways and once again i dont hit Ladies, im too nice for that"
Jay puts his hands in his pockets and walks away
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:50 pm

"Exiting Uranus Queen mode! " Icaros said as her eyes went from red to green and green to blue. Her hair fell down, her armor disappeared showing her normal clothes and her wings retracted by little. "You may walk away now but mind you if we ever meet again I will show you no mercy." Then she flew with delta and beta to a nearby markwt. There she bought a watermelon and continued down the street.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:55 pm

"Pssh, Im sick of those guys, cant a guy kill his own clones and get some shut eye around here?" 
Jay complains all day untill he arrives at a friends house that he can stay at until his house is rebuilt.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2