Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a poem of how i feel due to the treatment of the past, and even now

5 posters

Go down

This is a poem of how i feel due to the treatment of the past, and even now Empty This is a poem of how i feel due to the treatment of the past, and even now

Post by conman29 Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Reflection so ugly,

Out casted by many,

Hiding in the dark,

Tears fall like rain upon the ground,

No escape from the pain,

Fear put into him from those around him,

Shadows casted down upon the one,

Each insult as a knife piercing his heart so violently,

Who would accept a monster? ,

No one,

Why would they? ,

Nothing come good from them,

Only pain and disaster,

Who would accept a monster?

Slicing through his heart every time,

Though one day he is sure to feel the warmth of her heart beat,

Now I must ask myself,

What should I do now?
conman29

Posts Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

This is a poem of how i feel due to the treatment of the past, and even now Empty Re: This is a poem of how i feel due to the treatment of the past, and even now

Post by Icaros Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Nothing is my answer. Do nothing
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162
Location Location : New York City

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

This is a poem of how i feel due to the treatment of the past, and even now Empty Re: This is a poem of how i feel due to the treatment of the past, and even now

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:46 pm

doing nothing is never good
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : upland california

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Hmm... I'm going to try to interpret this.

All these insults never stop, and the pain is like a knife through your heart, Fear fills your heart because of the pain, and you say, " Who would accept a monster?". You answer yourself, "No one"
 Nothing good comes from the monsters you talk about, and now you wonder what to do.

Is this what you mean?

And Idk what to say to the question. I'd say something, but idk if im able to say it.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:03 pm

say it its a free country wont judge aslong as its nothing mean
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Hm, ok. Well, I think you should live your life for God next. Just my opinion. Please don't make any remarks at this (although you can say in your head though ^^)
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 pm

see wasnt that bad xD
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by conman29 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 pm

It is kind of
conman29

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 pm

what is
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by conman29 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Kaz's thought
conman29

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 pm

do you belive in god?
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by conman29 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm

No.... I meant what he thought the poem was for
conman29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:03 pm

oh ok. Then Idk what you mean Razz
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreoz!! Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:21 am

Now you should talk to me Very Happy
Oreoz!!
Oreoz!!

Posts Posts : 7
Location Location : Shadow Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by vitthiuga Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:49 pm

i dont belive in god
vitthiuga
vitthiuga
mod
mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down