Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
My improved testing rubric  Voting_barMy improved testing rubric  Voting_barMy improved testing rubric  Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
My improved testing rubric  Voting_barMy improved testing rubric  Voting_barMy improved testing rubric  Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

My improved testing rubric

Go down

My improved testing rubric  Empty My improved testing rubric

Post by bnds3 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Match win: ?/10 5 points for every win.

Ruling: ?/5 minus points depending on each ruling problem. -2 1/2 point for each

Deck origanality: ?/5 Did the idea come from somebody else? Did they buy it at the deck shop then use?

Attention span: ?/5 if there attention is somewhere else lose 5 points.

Siding deck: ?/5 if siding deck is horrible lose 5 points. If not minus points depending on what needs to be better.

Deck type: ?/10 minus points depending on the deck type. (if meta or is a netdeck lose 8 points no matter what)

Duel problems: ?/5 what ever they did that you think they should work on. minus points depending on the problems

Game play: ?/10 did you take control of the duel?

Deck count: ?/5 how big is the deck? minus points for every extra card. -1 point for every 1 extra card.

Deck perfomance: ?/5 did the deck perform great against the teachers deck? Or did the teachers deck absolutly destory your deck?

Extra deck: ?/5 was the extra deck one that works great with the main deck? If not minus points depending on how bad it was.

Misplays: ?/5 did the misplay anything? Minus points depending on how many misplays.

Deck impresion: ?/5 did your deck impress your tester? If not -5 points.

Bonus points: ?/20 give them the amount of extra points you think they should earn.
bnds3
bnds3
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Avalon

Back to top Go down

My improved testing rubric  Empty Re: My improved testing rubric

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:58 pm

It's great bnds3 ^^

Back to top Go down