Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
My New Version Of the rubric  Voting_barMy New Version Of the rubric  Voting_barMy New Version Of the rubric  Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
My New Version Of the rubric  Voting_barMy New Version Of the rubric  Voting_barMy New Version Of the rubric  Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

My New Version Of the rubric

Go down

My New Version Of the rubric  Empty My New Version Of the rubric

Post by debo4life Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 pm

The test will consist of one Match duel.
 The Match will be played in Advanced (Unrated).

Banned Decks:
 ANY alt-win deck; includes but is not limited to: Burn, Mill/Deck-Out, Stall, Exodia, Troll, etc. You may use meta cards but you getting points off for creativity.

Match Results
(Tester's Name) vs (Testee's Name)
(Tester's Deck) vs. (Testee's Deck)
Result of the Duel: (Tester: 0/1/2) - (Testee: 0/1/2)

Deck Rating Total: ?/50
Main Deck Structure: ?/10 - Does the deck look like it can win duels consistently? Does it fit the standard criteria for a good [____] deck? 
Main Deck Synergy: ?/10 - Do the cards support each other well? Ex. i) Are there any notable teched cards that help the deck flow? ii) Does the deck go beyond the standard S/T into some unique, helpful support?
Side Deck: ?/10 - Does the Side Deck look proper for today's Meta? Do the cards in the Side interfere with the Main? (No Side is a 0/10)
Extra Deck: ?/10 - Is the Extra Deck appropriate? Does it cooperate well with the Main? Any extremely unnecessary cards or badly-needed ones?

Deck originality ?/10 Did your deck do anything surprising of different? (-5 for all meta decks)
Match Performance Total: ?/40
Use of Cards: ?/10 - Did the testee utilize his cards properly? Is he comfortable with its effects?
Concentration: ?/10 - List all misplays the testee made here. (-2 per misplay; if the testee makes more than 5 misplays he CAN go into the negatives)
Control of the Duel: ?/10 - Did the testee have a clear dominance throughout the duel? (The Tester sacking a Dark Hole, breaking that control, and winning the duel through one lucky draw does NOT subtract points!)
Siding Skills: ?/10 - Did the testee side in everything he could to hinder the Tester's deck? (If the testee did not Side, he may still earn a 5/5 if no Siding was even necessary; however, lack of a Side Deck will also merit a 0 on this.)

Bonus Points ?/10 These can very greatly from tester to tester but mostly these come from the impression you leave on the tester.

Final Score: ?/100
0-39 places you in Normal Yellow
40-59 places you in Effect Orange
60-79 places you in Ritual Blue
80-100 places you in Fusion Purple
debo4life
debo4life
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 63
Location Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down