Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

+10
InfernoBoy98
TheSprinted
jaylan999
Random-X-King
vitthiuga
nikolie97
[finalpain]Alpha
niquon715
pawprint891
DarkHeavens
14 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Empty The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLOT: After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Meanwhile, on the orichalcos side...

"YES! I HAVE BECOME STRONGER THAN EVA! TIME TO TAKE MY REVENGE ON HIM!" shouts the orichalcos Blue Spirit in anger.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:09 pm

*wakes up with a feeling to go back to the blue spirits house so he gets in a taxi and drives back to the house*spirit you here
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:02 pm

*orichalcos Blue Spirit takes over* "NOO----" says the Blue Spirit.

"Come in, niall" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit in a bolder voice.

"He trapped me good!! I need to get out of this cage!" says the Blue Spirit in his mind.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:52 am

*walks in* hey spirit you sound difernt
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 pm

*breaks into the house* you have to get out of here, the orichalchos side took control of him. *grabs niall and takes him out of the house*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Dan takes over Blue Spirit's mind and talks to the Orichalcos via brain waves. "One chance buddy, you either high tail it outta here or we settle this mono a mono :I".
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm

The orichalcos Blue Spirit replies," Sure, gimme all you got, because I have a stronger deck. GIMME ALL YOU GOT DAN, GIMME ALL YOU GOT!"
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Dan takes out duel disk and auto shuffles his deck. "Fine, i go first... first off ill activate double summon and summon Time Realm Guardian and Space realm guardian from my hand, next ill overlay the lvl 4 time and space realm guardians to build the overlay network and xyz summon Moonlight Dragon (Attack 2600 Defense 2000) now ill activate its effect by detaching an xyz material i can bring one trap card to my hand from my deck, now ill place two facedown and end my turn." Dan thinks to himself "I have to beat him to free Spirit from the Orichalcos prison deep inside, and get back to my tournament duel...
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 am

*activates duel disk and puts deck in auto shuffler* "Draw! I use the effect of Elder of the Six Samurai! I can special summon it if you control a monster, and I have none, so go! Elder of the Six Samurai!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *Elder comes to the field* "Now I activate my Kizan's effect! If I control a Six Samurai monster I can special summon him! I also Special Summon Great Shogun Shien, and that's because I have 2 six samurai monsters on the field! I also summon Legendary Six Samurai-Kageki and activate its effect! "So I special summon, Kagemusha, of the six samurai! I tune the level 2 Kagemusha to the level 4 kizan and the level 3 Kageki to Synchro Summon Mist Wurm! I also activate its effect! I can return 3 cards you control to the hand! So I return Moonlight Dragon and your two face-downs to your hand! I also activate... THE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS! Now my Mist Wurm, FEEL THE POWER OF THE ORICHALCOS!!!! ( Mist Wurm-3000 atk) NOW ATTACK DAN'S LIFEPOINTS DIRECTLY, MIST WURM!"
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 am

Dan smirks. "Not so fast, i activate space time guardians effect, if i banish a time monster i can special summon him from grave in defense mode, now i activate one of my face downs, the quick play spell Comet Interception, if its in the grave i can banish another spell or trap to activate it like it was on the field, what comet interception does is allow me to special summon a time or space monster from my deck so come out Time Soldier (Attack: 2000 Def: 1000)
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:35 pm

*smirks* "I FORFEIT!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *pushes the original in the way so the orichalcos will take him* *orichalcos takes the original*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 pm

thank you who are you btw *asks the man while looking at his item*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:28 pm

my names alex, whats yours?
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 pm

my name is niall you have an item to what a reliaf im not alone
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:18 am

Onyx walks into town after the tournament which ended in a draw between 2 players including himself. He decides to sit under a tree and looks through his deck, his Millennuim Necklace gleaming.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:48 pm

*goes to niall* "Hey whats up? Me gots beef and broccoli Razz Want some?" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit in the voice of the Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:50 pm

is that you i mean the normal you
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:03 pm

"Yeah, of course it is." says the orichalcos Blue Spirit in the Blue Spirit's voice. "You still want beef and broccoli? Razz. I got chips, too"
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 pm

al right then you wont mind if i do this light sword *the light sword appears and shines really bright*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm

"Yeah I wont mind. You still want some food? I got soda, too," says the orichalcos Blue Spirit in the Blue Spirit's voice.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm

ok ill have a coke
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:14 pm

*secretly adds poison the coke* "K, here you go. So how are you?" asks the orichalcos Blue Spirit in the Blue Spirit's voice.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:17 pm

well im kinda feeling betrayed cause i know who you are orichalcos blue spirit
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:23 pm

":/ You could've said that earlier." says the orichalcos Blue Spirit in a bold voice. *opens niall's mouth and shoves the coke in his mouth* * makes him swallow it with the poison*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:26 pm

*swallows the poison* you wont get away with this you wont let yourself
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next