Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

+10
InfernoBoy98
TheSprinted
jaylan999
Random-X-King
vitthiuga
nikolie97
[finalpain]Alpha
niquon715
pawprint891
DarkHeavens
14 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Empty The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLOT: After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:28 pm

*watches from afar* wow, that is not a nice person. *walks away*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by Kazami10 Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:28 pm

"I already have, niall." says the orichalcos Blue Spirit in a bold voice. "The Blue Spirit is gone now. I'm now, the DARK SPIRIT!" *tackles niall and steps on his head*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:32 pm

i brought him/her back befor who says i didnt do it again *faints*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:34 pm

"Hmpf, he doesn't know what happened to the Blue Spirit" says the Dark Spirit boldly. *runs away with a Bakugan deck and makes it a Dark Bakugan deck*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 pm

*wakes up* he really fell for that i mean i dont have a normal heart no to tail him like a ninja *runs on the roofs behind the dark spirit*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:30 pm

*looks behind* "Ah you got yourself a poisoning, niall" says the Dark Spirit. *squirts poison on nail's eyes and jumps from building to building*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:48 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *holds his hand to his eye* jerk
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Dan appears from nowhere infront of Blue Spirit. "Damn i thought i dealt with you already... Dan lowsweeps Blue Spirit and picks up by the collar then takes over mind. "Sup friend" Dan punches orichalcos Blue Spirit in the face and kicks him. "Get up!" Dan then picks Blue Spirit(Normal Self) "Ill be taking this, oh and one more thing. " Dan kicks Orichalcos Blue Spirit and realeases Normal Blue Spirit. "My job is finishes here, now to find more people possesed by orichalcos and beat their Orchalcos selfs up aswell. " Dan says with glee as he jumps away.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:14 pm

"YEEEAAAAA!!! I'm free and now that the orichalcos is gone, I can be freeeee!!!" shouts the Blue Spirit. *takes off mask and looks like this*

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 11 297-57
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:40 pm

((I will be changing my deck to a new one based on Continous Trap cards to freeze my opponenet.))

He walks around town after the tournament and finds a hotel to stay the night and he checks in. After he is in his room he looks through his new deck he will use. 

Hm....
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:10 am

ugh i cant see threw my eye how am i going to get down from here*carefully climbs down but slips and falls down then crawls to a hospital and tells the doctors what happens but says it was a mugger who through it*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by [chaos]mokuba Tue May 19, 2015 3:02 pm

mike 
5'8 
evil 
he was a rock and roll champion stomping on anyone who got in his way
but one day he gave up he gave in to celebrity and soon he lost himself in a world of abuse
where the only thing that mattered was money then one day it happened a dark man in a cloak gave him  the chess board and told him he was the king and everyone was his pawn
deck  chess 
special card gishiki  ban
item chessboard of power
playing style using the opponents monsters against them
item ablilty take control over anyone anywhere
secret everybody is under his control
[chaos]mokuba
[chaos]mokuba

Posts Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11