Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

+10
InfernoBoy98
TheSprinted
jaylan999
Random-X-King
vitthiuga
nikolie97
[finalpain]Alpha
niquon715
pawprint891
DarkHeavens
14 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Empty The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLOT: After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:40 pm

if you need me ill be... actually i dont know i dont have a place to crash well bye
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:11 pm

*walks through the streets until I get to my house*  I guess I should get going. *goes inside and goes to sleep*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:27 pm

*nocks on alphas door* hello do you have a millenium item hello please answer me
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:36 pm

*walks away*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:03 pm

*walks to the blue spirits house and nockes on the door* hey you there
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:04 pm

*opens door* "Hey! What's up?" asks the Blue Spirit. "I got lasagna Razz"
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:05 pm

hey sorry to ask could i crash here for a bit if its not to much trouble
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:08 pm

"I don't mind. I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Season four if you wanna watch," says the Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:09 pm

hell yeah
 Smile
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:11 pm

"K, lemmie put it in the dvd player" says the Blue Spirit. *puts the yugioh season 4 DVD in the DVD player* "So why don't you have a place to crash?" asks the Blue Spirit
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:13 pm

im not from here i dont know where i am or what happend and i only now you and if you let me crash here ill help you
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:20 pm

"I'm good. Anyways, I never catched your name. What is it?" asks the Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:21 pm

niall but my friends call me puzzel or puz whats yours
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 pm

"Blue Spirit" says the Blue Spirit. "I can rent you a room at a hotel if you want."
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:31 pm

really youd do that for me how can i repay you
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

"It's ok. You don't need to, and I'm assuming that's a yes to the hotel? Razz" asks the Blue Spirit
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:35 pm

yeah dude and for a thank you here *gives the blue spirit a gem knight marble atk 2400 def 2600
hope you like it
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:40 pm

*gives it back* "No, its ok. I insist, keep it. You need it more than I do. Besides, when you work hard for something, it's better" says the Blue Spirit. "Now excuse me, while I go on the computer to book you a room at the Duelist Hotel. It's the most famous hotel made for the best duelists, and I think you are a good duelist. The people there also play Yugioh!" *goes on computer and books niall a room at the Duelist Hotel*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 pm

thanks btw have you ever had a real name?
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:46 pm

"I keep that name a secret, and my face. I wear this every day. EVEN when I sleep." says the Blue Spirit. *gets an email saying that the room is ready* "Ok, I think you can head off now. Now hold on while I get you some clothes, food, and water." says the Blue Spirit. *gets clothes, food, and water and gives it to niall* "K, lets go to the hotel so I can drop you off. Or I can pay for a taxi if you want that. Also, what deck do you play?"
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:48 pm

gem knights and are you sure your ok if you ever need me ill be at the hotel and i have a question since you wont tell me your name who to you turn into most iv seen you do it
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:57 pm

"I don't know. Its a surprise every time. Anyways, yes I'm sure. I'll call taxi then." says the Blue Spirit. *calls taxi* "Alright, good luck on your next duels, and thanks for coming!" *taxi comes* *pays taxi*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:59 pm

ill come by tomorrow k *gets in the taxi*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 pm

"K, later, niall." says the Blue Spirit. *taxi goes to the Duelist Hotel*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:01 pm

*gets out and goes to his room then goes to bed and has a nightmare about the orichalcos*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next