Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

+10
InfernoBoy98
TheSprinted
jaylan999
Random-X-King
vitthiuga
nikolie97
[finalpain]Alpha
niquon715
pawprint891
DarkHeavens
14 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Empty The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLOT: After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:27 am

*teleports to niall* "YOU WONT GET AWAY FROM ME!" shouts the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *tazes niall* "Finally! Time to get it!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *looks for the millennium heart in all of niall's pockets*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:29 am

its not in my pocket its called heart for a reason
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:31 am

"ARGH!!!" shouts the orichalcos Blue Spirit in frustration. "I brought the wrong tools! Well, LATER alligator" *orichalcos Blue Spirit teleports to his hideout*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 am

*gets up and walks to town*thinks to himself who was that guy*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 am

*gets the surgery tools from toolbox* "You're in for it now, NIALL!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit quietly. *walks to where niall is* "TIME FOR YOUR SURGERY!"
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:38 am

*nialls heart starts glowing and a strange voice says heart sheild*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:40 am

"NOOO!!! WHAT IS THIS LIGHT?? I MUST GET AWAY FROM IT!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *Runs away to hideout and drops tools*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:42 am

what was that how did that happen?
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:44 am

"UGH!! I need to block that light! AH! I got an idea" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *Makes light-vision goggles and puts on very thick suit* *buys new surgery tools from a secret market and heads off to where niall is*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:47 am

*niall walks back to the beach and finds his deck and duel disk intact and puts it on*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:48 am

*attacks niall behind his back with the surgery tools* "You're mine now!!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 am

*the voice says light sword* niall cuts through the suit*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:50 am

"NOOOO!!!! THE LIGHT! IT BURNS!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *keeps standing in one place and tries to resist it*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 am

the only way you can live is by changeing into the normal blue spirit
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 am

*the sword glows brighter*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:58 am

"I WILL NEVER!! HE'S GONE ANYWAYS!!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. "No, no I'm not." says the original Blue Spirit. "WHAT? HOW DID YOU-" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. "The millennium heart revived me, orichalcos" says the original Blue Spirit. *original Blue Spirit reveals hidden light inside self* "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *orichalcos Blue Spirit vanishes and becomes tiny sprinkles*

*turns back to normal self* "WOAH COOl! IM BACK!" says the normal Blue Spirit. "Hey thanks for reviving me, you helped me get back in control. and as a thank you, I give you my deck." * gives niall his Bakugan Deck* "You deserve it. Well, got to go, see you later!" says the Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 am

*faints*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 am

*puts on the Millennium Puzzle* this sure has been a crazy and weird day. *walks across the beach*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:35 am

**Back at the finals of the tourney**

"Fine... If you want to go out in a blaze of glory Ill be only too happy to light the fire.... I was foolish to think It would end this early...."

"Now. My queen attack the monster now~!"
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:00 pm

"Heh i have one more trick up my sleeve, i activate Time Realm Seer from my hands special effect, if i discard him from my hand and negate an attack but i must give up using Space realm monster effects next turn"
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:30 pm

*makes a ninja deck at house* "I hope this deck is good! ^^" says the Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 pm

*walks up and nockes on kaz's door*
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:35 pm

*opens door* "Hey! C'mon in! I got Yoshinoya on the table!" says the Blue Spirit. *gets some of the beef, rice, and ginger* "Want some?" asks the Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzelmaster Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:37 pm

no i wanted to give this back *gives the blue spirit her deck back* and to tell you the orichalcos spirit is still in you but weak
puzzelmaster
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 pm

"Are you sure? I'm getting a new ninja deck constructed, and ok. I'll be on the lookout" says the Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next