Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Any changes should be made to this deck? Voting_barAny changes should be made to this deck? Voting_barAny changes should be made to this deck? Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Any changes should be made to this deck? Voting_barAny changes should be made to this deck? Voting_barAny changes should be made to this deck? Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Any changes should be made to this deck?

2 posters

Go down

Any changes should be made to this deck? Empty Any changes should be made to this deck?

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:39 pm

https://i.imgur.com/X9aVExM.png

Okay so this deck is a Heraldic beast deck but its centered around Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon. The point is to summon it out with the support of XYZ Override and Veil. You also have other XYZ monsters to help support your field and stuff. Also I added RUM Astral Force since when you summon Dark Rebellion, you can use it to get out C5 Chaos Chimera Dragon. So my question is should I keep the deck Heraldic beast themed and if so are there any cards that i need to get rid of and any cards that i should add or change the theme and make it star seraph themed? This deck was created by me its not a net-deck deck. Trying to learn how to build good decks without net decking.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Posts Posts : 30
Location Location : DanganRonpa 2

Back to top Go down

Any changes should be made to this deck? Empty Re: Any changes should be made to this deck?

Post by jaylan999 Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:36 pm

-1 Mirror Force (Not that good against today's meta)
+1 Dimensional Prison (Much better than Mirror Force imo)
- Replace the two Mst with the Galaxy Cylone, Main Decking Cyclone without MST is pretty stupid no offense
-1 Compulsory Evac Device (Not as good as it used to be)
-1 of your field spell which im too lazy to read (2 is enough with that double terraforming and might get cloggy)
+2 Photon Thrasher (One of the best Monsters to use for Xyz and is a amazing beatstick alone with 2100 attack)
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Any changes should be made to this deck? Empty Re: Any changes should be made to this deck?

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:42 am

jaylan999 wrote:-1 Mirror Force (Not that good against today's meta)
+1 Dimensional Prison (Much better than Mirror Force imo)
- Replace the two Mst with the Galaxy Cylone, Main Decking Cyclone without MST is pretty stupid no offense
-1 Compulsory Evac Device (Not as good as it used to be)
-1 of your field spell which im too lazy to read (2 is enough with that double terraforming and might get cloggy)
+2 Photon Thrasher (One of the best Monsters to use for Xyz and is a amazing beatstick alone with 2100 attack)
Ty for that i did almost all you said to do. im gonna keep compulsory because i still see uses for it in the battles i deal with. Yeah on devpro im dealing with a lot more decks then on DN. And for the two galaxy cyclone i figured it was the new mst so i just got it. Its effect is pretty handy. But i side decked those two and added the mst. Yeah i dont really duel much anymore so i dont know stuff anymore XD
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Posts Posts : 30
Location Location : DanganRonpa 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down