Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappointing Character Deathes

3 posters

Go down

Disappointing Character Deathes  Empty Disappointing Character Deathes

Post by GrandHeist Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:16 pm

So i have been following the show "Arrow" for the last year now and one of the main reasons i watched this is because of the one character Felicity who is awesome in every way. On this last episode when everything was starting to build up with her and Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow they killed Felicity off in a blaze of bullets this is was one of the most disappointing character deaths' i have seen. So this raises the question what is your most disappointing character death in your favorite show or movie? And what is the overall worst character death that hurt the fans the most?
GrandHeist
GrandHeist

Posts Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Disappointing Character Deathes  Empty Re: Disappointing Character Deathes

Post by niquon715 Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:25 pm

she ain't gwen stacy tho .... it still hurts it even hurt when i knew it was going to happen in the movie
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goofhead17 Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:05 pm

L from Death Note. He just died from an out of the blue situation. Dumb. I wanted something more epic. Like he dies trying to take down the antagonist. Not dying then bringing a new sub-plot into the show with a replacement V.V
Goofhead17
Goofhead17
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 16
Location Location : USA, all da WAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down