Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Voting_barThe Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

+10
InfernoBoy98
TheSprinted
jaylan999
Random-X-King
vitthiuga
nikolie97
[finalpain]Alpha
niquon715
pawprint891
DarkHeavens
14 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Empty The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by DarkHeavens Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLOT: After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by Kazami10 Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

*gets out Master Ingram card and looks at it* "Hmpf, I guess my Ingram could use some battling. Let's go Ingram!" says the Blue Spirit. *registers for tournament with blue spirit mask on and leaves*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 189
Location Location : Vestroia

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay

Post by nikolie97 Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Aww thats was boring. Oh well ,better go finally sign up for the tournament all these people keep talking about
nikolie97
nikolie97

Posts Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:35 pm

The tournament begins with many people being elimanted from the start. I myself managed to get to the semi finals and awaited the other outcomes of the duels to see who he might duel next.

"Hmm....."
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:54 pm

The Blue Spirit made it to the semi-finals, but yet, the orichalcos sign took over at the Blue Spirit's previous duel. 
         " *thinks in head* Ugh this is bad. I cant be in this thing anymore," says the Blue Spirit. *Gets frustrated* *orichalcos sign shows on blades* *closes eyes* * opens eyes and eyes turn purplish red* "I will CRUSH everyone in this tournament AND TAKE THEIR SOULS!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!  >: D
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Dan easily makes it through the whole tournament without breaking a sweat. "Is that all? I expected a challenge from this tournament... Maybe Blue Spirit and Onyx who both made it into the semi finals will be a slight challenge... Pluto craves to obliterate.... "
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Pyro land

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:09 pm

I sense an evil presence near.... It seems this tournament has turned into something it isnt supposed to be... I must stop who ever plans to do evil things to anyone in this tourney... He thinks.

*He looks through his Infinity deck once again.*

Here we go.... he thought.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:56 am

"MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I WILL TAKE OVER YOU, PURENESS!" says the orichalcos side of the Blue Spirit. *turns back to self*

"I need to stop him or everyone's souls will be taken and he'll take over the world!" *turns to evil self*

"Now time to take the powerful one's soul first. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" *goes to brackets and changes matchups and is against Onyx* *Puts Dan as the one after Onyx and Blue Spirit's match* "Now time to take the POWERFUL one's soul!!" says the orichalcos side of the Blue Spirit.

*Goes to the match and still is orichalcos self* *Looks at self and sees self fading* "Oh No! Im fading away! I have to take control before orichalcos me can take everyone's souls!" says the original Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 am

My Millennuim necklace told me he would do this... I shouldnt be suprised... He thought

He begins to walk out to the arena for he was about to face off against the evil he sensed earlier. 

It might be powerful... but I have already foreseen the future... He thought
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:36 am

*enters arena* "So, It's the Onyx these people have been talking about? I bet I can beat you in a sec!" said the orichalcos Blue Spirit. "Now let's duel!" said the orichalcos Blue Spirit.

Meanwhile on the Blue Spirit's side...

"Oh no he's going to duel now! I have to take over before its too late!" says the real Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 am

I sense 2 sides in a bitter conflict inside this person... I must proceed with caution... he thought.

Pulls his arm infront of him to activate his green style duel disk and his deck is auto shuffled. 

Lets see if my Infinites can stop this person... he thought
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:39 am

"Hah! Let's go! >: D! I will defeat you to smithereens! MWAHAHAHAHHA!!!" said the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *activates duel disk by pressing a button* *puts deck in the shuffler* *shuffler shuffles cards* *secretly places Master Ingram on top of deck*

*Original Blue Spirit takes over and places it on bottom* "*orichalcos self thinks* WHAT? HOW DID HE OVERCOME ME? WELL HE WONT THIS TIME!" *tricks original Blue Spirit into a duel and leads him to a room and mind controls him using the mind control and brain control card and tells him to not break free; never ends his turn"

*secretly puts the Master Ingram back on top of the deck* "LETS DUEL!!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit.
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:58 am

He is cheating is he... well...that wont help him. He thinks to himself

"You can go first..."
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:21 am

"Heh, why thank you >: D" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. "I summon Master Ingram and use it's effect! 'When this card is Normal/Special Summoned, you can Special summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand or deck' So I special summon Preyas from my hand! I tune the Level 2 Tuner, Preyas to the Level 4 Master Ingram to synchro summon Zenthon! I also activate Preyas' effect! 'When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can add 1 Level 4 monster from your deck to your hand' So I add Nemus to my hand! Also, I can special summon Nemus by sending 1 Titanium Dragonoid, 1 Blade Tigrerra, and 1 Preyas from my deck to the graveyard. Rise Nemus! "

*Nemus comes to life* " I activate Nemus' effect to special summon the level 5Titanium Dragonoid! 'Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special summon 1 Titanium Dragonoid from your graveyard' I also Activate one Vestroia's call!  I go to my end phase and activate Vestroia's call's effect! 'Once per turn during the end phase: You can special summon 1 "Master Ingram" or 1 " Preyas" from your deck or your hand. Spell/Trap cards cannot respond to this effect' So I special summon 1 Preyas from my deck and end my turn.

Meanwhile on the side of the original Blue Spirit...

"*original Blue Spirit thinks*...Must.....Remain...P-P-P-Pu-Under control...." thinks the original Blue Spirit
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:44 am

"My turn draw. I activate the Magic of Infinite Destruction. I give up the right to attack and Special this turn to activate it. This card destroys all your monsters and inflicts damage to you = to the highest attack point monsters points. You summoned everything and you will pay the price for it! Go Destruction Beam!!!"
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:48 am

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit in frustration. Hmpf. I'm still in control over the original Blue Spirit so there's nothing you can do to save him! MWAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!" *Flees away to secret hideout*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:22 pm

"It seems I win.. but that person must fight it himself..."

Walks out as he advances to finals.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:07 pm

*orichalcos side visits the original Blue Spirit* 
*orichalcos self ends his turn* *Original Blue Spirit breaks free* " *original Blue Spirit thinks* Im glad The Onyx beat him, at least Im free now." thinks the original Blue Spirit. 

"You know what? I surrender!" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *teleports and immunes original*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 pm

He goes back into the waiting room as he prepares for the finals of the tournament.

Hmmmmm........
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:43 pm

*walks through town* looks like I slept for a long time. *goes to a café and eats some muffins and drinks some lemonade* I should really go and watch the tournament but maybe4 im not allowed to watch now. *goes to the tournament as I see 2 guards guarding an entrance* Guard 1: Why are you here? Me: To watch the finals. Guard 2: No one is allowed inside after the tournament starts. Me: oh well, I didn't want it to come to this but I guess I will have to force my way in. *knocks the guards out and walks inside* I sense someone here that is part of the orichalchos group. *walks through halls and sits down*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Dan walks up to Onyx with a smirk on his face. "Ready to duel for the finals? i hear your a strong duelist and i havent had a good duel for a while... im super bored so you better be a challenge, you hear me?" Dan switches his smirk into a not impressed face.
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:31 pm

This person's spirit... its nothing like I have sensed...

"Hello. I am indeed a challenge if I beat everyone with ease..."
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazami10 Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:53 pm

*orichalcos self prepares for an attack on Onyx and Dan's duel* "Oh I WILL have my revenge >: D" says the orichalcos Blue Spirit. *orichalcos self makes the dual orichalcos blades sharper*

*wonders if Dan sides with the orichalcos*
Kazami10
Kazami10
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:03 am

*finds blue spirit* I knew I sensed evil here and now I found it. *ties you up with rope and puts duct tape on your mouth so you cant talk/scream*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylan999 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 am

Dan senses Blue Spirit's presence and takes over his mind with the Millenium Rod. "I see Orichalos is whitin you, i will vanquish it sooner or later, but for now i will see your out come with it"
jaylan999
jaylan999
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeavens Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:15 am

He leaves for the arena where the final duel was about to take place.

Lets see what he can do....

Places his duel disk infront of his chest and it activates shuffling his deck.
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next