Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
Goodbye Everyone. Voting_barGoodbye Everyone. Voting_barGoodbye Everyone. Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
Goodbye Everyone. Voting_barGoodbye Everyone. Voting_barGoodbye Everyone. Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

Goodbye Everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Goodbye Everyone. Empty Goodbye Everyone.

Post by UnIqUe_DY Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Well I cant say Im popular here or if anyone knows or care about me but I will be leaving for a while. Hopefully the Academy is better when I come back. More active. I will be getting Deployed Tuesday  for 6 months to a year. depends on how fast the mission is accomplished. I hope you all have a great time here and well... See you guys when I get back. I will leave a friend with my DN account if you guys want to duel him or make him come here under my account, message him on DN Unique_Frost. Hes pretty good. other than that all I can say is good bye and hope I will be back soon to see how much this Academy has grown.
UnIqUe_DY
UnIqUe_DY

Posts Posts : 7
Location Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Everyone. Empty Re: Goodbye Everyone.

Post by niquon715 Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:51 pm

when you come back bring tony with you
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nudist Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Good luck, stay safe.
Nudist

Posts Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:18 pm

dream Killer wrote:when you come back bring tony with you or don't come back at all
Wow, you say that to everyone nick
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum