Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
bnds3 test results Voting_barbnds3 test results Voting_barbnds3 test results Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
bnds3 test results Voting_barbnds3 test results Voting_barbnds3 test results Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

bnds3 test results

2 posters

Go down

bnds3 test results Empty bnds3 test results

Post by debo4life Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Match win: 0/10 

Ruling: 5/5 

Deck originality: 3/5 Kinda different watt deck but they're kinda old 

Attention span: 4/5 we both left for a sec so i cant fault you much for that 

Siding deck: 0/5 No side

Deck type: 4/10 never really even should a chance and went kinda slow 

Duel problems: 3/5 you need to do something different to make your deck standout

Game play: 5/10 You never really had control over the duel but you always found a way to give damage

Deck count5/5

Deck perfomance: 1/5 never really put up much of a fight 

Extra deck: 3/5 decent extra but didnt have a full one

Misplays: 4/5 you didnt use your synchro's eff everytime you atked

Deck impresion: 0/5 

Bonus points: 5/20 you didnt to really surprise me with your deck and it was very easy to stop

43 you got into effect orange tho Smile
debo4life
debo4life
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 63
Location Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

bnds3 test results Empty Re: bnds3 test results

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Don't worry bnds3 u'll do better next time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by bnds3 Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm

i don't agree with that honestly. like if I used constellars you would give me a higher rating. But since I used watt you gave me a low rating. I know its your opinion to dislike watt decks but come on, if played right and if you get a great hand you can get a OTK. trust me I know. I'll be tested by envoy next time, and, well, I will be in ritual blue or maybe fusion Very Happy
bnds3
bnds3
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post by debo4life Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:22 am

Thats my biggest problem you can get otk with almost any decks if you get the right cards, so i judged you on what it did in our duels if you had used constellars and did the same thing your grade wouldn't be any different just because you used a different kind of card.
debo4life
debo4life
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 63
Location Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: