Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Celestial Dragon Academy
This will be fun. By joining this academy you have already made a great decision and everything that comes afterwards will be even better. the first few things you want to do is make an introdution and get tested to be put in a dorm after that its up to you.

Celestial Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
niquon715 (1803)
the tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Voting_bar 
jaylan999 (400)
the tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Voting_barthe tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Voting_bar 
[finalpain]Alpha (400)
Sand Gambler (298)
Megablaster101 (231)
vitthiuga (198)
pawprint891 (190)
Kazami10 (189)
puzzelmaster (175)
Icaros (162)

the tale of a lost dragon

+9
Random-X-King
Icaros
DarkHeavens
ghost_45lol
pawprint891
Monokuma
[finalpain]Alpha
jaylan999
niquon715
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Empty the tale of a lost dragon

Post by niquon715 Fri May 23, 2014 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 1803
Location Location : tampa,fl

https://celestialdragonz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the tale of a lost dragon - Page 4 Empty Re: the tale of a lost dragon

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:04 pm

"There it is again! That dark power. But that's none of my buisness now." Kat continued toward the arena while studying the two new cards she obtained. She wondered when she'd get to duel using these two. Halfway there, she took a rest under a tree. She dozed off still wondering what that source of power was.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Posts Posts : 162
Location Location : New York City

http://yomaclan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:21 pm

*wakes up and gets out of bed* i have been sleeping for days, maybe even weeks. *looks at deck* hmmm, what to add *goes to make breakfast*
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:42 pm

As he was heading north he stopped when he felt an energy a different energy than anyone else he headed towards it. there laying on a tree sleeping was a women of great power, feeling the power inside of him take over again he quickly rushes towards the tree at mach speed "Show me your power"
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Posts Posts : 101
Location Location : California

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:49 pm

hiei was woken up by a man shouting at women sleeping under a tree. when hiei jumped down he saw that it was his old buddy frank. he then ask if he was ready for round 2 in a sarcastic tone. hiei could see the fear on franks face so he decided to leave him alone but there was something strange about this sleeping women he tried not to worry about to much because alot of strange stuff has been going on lately.
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [finalpain]Alpha Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:52 pm

*finishes breakfast and goes outside* this will be a good day. *walks down the street* ii wonder what i should do now.
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]Alpha
admin
admin

Posts Posts : 400
Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:06 pm

*wakes up*  "Who are you? You have some nerve waking me up. Hey aren't you the one from the shop back there?" Kat stood up. "Well whoever you are i hope you can cure this terrible boredom." -Maybe  I can finally use these two new cards of mine- She thought.  She slid on her duel disk and prepared for a duel.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Random-X-King Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:11 pm

NEO stood on a branch on a tree watching the drama unfold wondering if there was someone even close to his power he carried on watching with an evil grin on his face
Random-X-King
Random-X-King

Posts Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Kat  shot an evil glare at the man in the tree but still waited patiently for this stranger's response. "I'll take care of you later. As for you" she turned around "you gonna respond?"
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 pm

fine ill duel you frank took out his battered duel disks but ladies first as the power started to surround him, the sky began to darken as the duel started
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:19 pm

"Whatever." -If he is that source of dark power this'll be an interesting duel.- She thought. "Here, I'll start this off easy."  She special summoned Dark Grepher by discarding Dark General Freed. She then discarded Armaggedon Knight to send another copy to the grave. She special summoned Dark Armed Dragon. Afterwards she banished 2 A. Knights to send Dark Nepthys to the grave. She set a face down back row. "With this I end." She said with an evil smile.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Frank drew his card looking at his cards "heh heh" this should be interesting Frank normal summons Dark Destiny force: The Shade attk 1900 def 500 using the shades effect he special summons Dark Destiny Force: The Painful Truth eff. if this card is special summoned destroy one set spell/trap on the field, Frank uses this to destroy the face down set by Kat then using shade frank attack dark grapher then uses the truth to attack (Truth Atk 900 def 1000) Frank then activate syncro boost and equips to truth then Frank Xyz summons Destiny Force: Binding Truth Atk 2500 def 2400 eff. by removing one material monster select one of your opponents monsters that monster cannot attk or change positions until this card is removed from the field Frank then places two cards face down and ends his turn
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:59 pm

"That it?" She said as she took the damage.  Kat special summoned Dark Nepthys and destroys one backrow. She then uses DAD to banish Dark General Freed to destroy Frank's other backrow. "Well, I can use 1 if my new cards *sigh*" She special summons God of Evil, Amatsu Mikaboshi. She attacks your XYZ with Mikaboshi (atk 3400) then attacks directly with  Nepthys and DAD (total damage 6100). *yawn* "Ugh, I dueled you because i wanted to NOT be bored. I COULDA ended the game by using Mikaboshi's effect. But I wanna see you at my feet begging for mercy."
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:14 pm

"hahahahah HAHAA well then i guess we will play this he hard way" During the atk with Dark Nephths frank uses divine wrath to block the effect and destroy the monster Frank draws (hand 3 cards) Frank special summon Dark Destiny Force: Agony (atk 2000 def 1400) from deck eff. If your life points are lower than your opponent you can special summon this card from your hand or deck Frank then plays the field spell Dark Destiny Core Frank then uses axe of despair of Agony then equips mega morph (attk 6000) and attack Mikaboshi
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:27 pm

"Aaaah!!!! My Mikaboshi! Now you will pay." Activates allure of darkness. Banishes Mystic Tomatoe. "Game Set." She special summons God of Death, Shingami. Uses DAD to banish Grepher from Grave and pop your Agony. DAD (2800) Shinigami (3400) attack for game. (total damage 6200 previous turn 3700  total 9900)
"*sigh* you're boring. Challenge me when you are a good duelest and a fun one too. I'll take that Dark Energy from you, you obviously don't need it." Kat reveals a pendant with an obsidian blac stone. It obsorbs all of the dark energy from him. "Imma go back to sleep." Kat walks back over to the tree and dozes off.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:52 pm

"THIS GAME IS OVER YET" Frank said as the earth shook You activated my field spell Dark Destiny Core eff. if any one of the following are removed from the field you can special summon Dark Destiny Force:Despair from your hand or deck, Dark Destiny Force: Agony,Dark Destiny Force: Pain,Dark Destiny force: Suffering. Frank then summons Dark Destiny Force: Despair Atk:3000 Def 3000 eff. This card can only be summoned by the effect of Dark Destiny Core when this card is summoned to the field all cards on the field are removed from play, your opponet cannot activate spells and traps this turn. Dark Destiny core secondary eff. as long as this card is banished all Dark Destiny monsters gain 300 atk per Dark Destiny in the graveyard total attk 3900 atk def 3000 " I will end this world hahaha" Frank said as he started an evil laugh Frank then waited for kat to end her turn
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:02 pm

"Nah, I dont like that guy. And second off- dont yell at me." Kat used Shinigamis effect. Banishing Mikaboshi from grave to destroy Despair(quick effect). Effects cant be activated in response to it. "My monsters stay on the field. You lose."
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 pm

"And besides-had you told me the fields effect i woulda used shinigami on the field spell BEFORE using DAD. the same acenario applies. You lose. Deal with it." *Falls asleep after putting her pendant with new dark energy around her neck*
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:31 pm

"hehe it seems i underestimated you i will not be defeated here not yet but you shall make an interesting duelist nobody likes to lose i can see in your eyes if you lose a duel it would probably hurt you i shall bestow upon you a gift Frank moves an injects Nitrate Zero into Kats neck soon you will seek my guidance whither you like it or not Frank then begins to walk away
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:36 pm

"WHO THE HELL INJECTS SOME UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE IN A SLEEPING PERSONS NECK?" -No matter. This guy knows not of my capabilities- she thought.  "Well there goes my sleep preperations." She started to walk around town, entering a plaza, and sat down on a bench, waiting for a non-boring duelest to appear.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by zanicthewolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 am

I'm joining in.
Name: Zanic
Height:5'8
Good
Bio: Risen in the wild by wolves and came to Ehron on a mission to become the best duelist
Deck: Beast Beast Warriors
Key Card: Lupa the Supreme Wolf
Clothes: Black shirt with red slash mark print, tear blue jeans and green hoodie.
Misc: Black glove, Wolf Claw Necklace, Dagger.
zanicthewolf
zanicthewolf

Posts Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by niquon715 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:09 am

after watching the duel between frank and kat hiei realizes he shouldve eaten frank when he had the chance but hiei kne w he couldnt worrry too much about weak duelist he need to do something about this cult that was now destoying parts of erhon
niquon715
niquon715
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zanicthewolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Zanic was walking through the new city of Ehron and entered a local area. He bought a few packs of cards and a soda, afterward sat down next to a girl and proceeded to open his packs. He then noticed this girl's aura was immense and decided to take her out while she was weak, considering it was obvious she just got out of a duel. "Duel me. No exceptions." He slipped on his duel disk and prepared for what was to come.
zanicthewolf
zanicthewolf

Posts Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:26 pm

"Aww... How cute. Wolfie here thinks he can command ME around? Nah. I can duel you after i get something to eat. I am SOOO hungry. You can come if you want." *walks to nearest stand*  "I hope you can be a better opponent than my last one. He had a high ammount of dark power but his skills were no better than a five-year-old's. People around here are so boring. I am actually tired considering he woke me up in the middle of a nap." Kat payed the owner of the stand for a drink and some food, then sat back at the bench she was at before.
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Frank wondered the city absorbing duelist life energy while his power increases with every duel, Frank then decided it was almost time he began injecting Nitrate Zero in more duelists "You shall seek my guidance whither you like it or not" By now almost half of the city was infected with the drug. Frank then goes to an abandoned factory to sleep.
Monokuma
Monokuma
adv member
adv member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icaros Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Kat, now finishing up her food, decides -Maybe this guy CAN be a challenge.- "Fine Wolfie, I'll duel you" She turned around and yelled "AND AFTER THIS I AM GOING TO SLEEP!!! NOONE ELSE WAKE ME UP!!!" Noticing she was attracting a crowd she just decided to get this duel over with. "I'll let you decide, do you want first or second?"
Icaros
Icaros
Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next